Ritaruby
Can this man get any sicker or any more compromised? And Mitch McConnell they say is hiding during all of this now...since the Repugs have the majority in the Senate
his sanctions will be dropped! How insane is all this? And you know they'll confirm William the Trump Barr Stooge - because they can.

Pelosi is being firm, but I am concerned about all of this. It is SO obvious Trump is compromised by Russia, Saudi Arabia and likely others. He manages to weasel his way out of pretty much everything...just when we though Rod Rosenstein might stay and wait it out....here comes a jerk who's for lifting sanctions on Russia, a border wall, doesn't care about the shutdown and believes journalists should be jailed "if they don't do their job!".....I digress here....UGH! I hope someone finds a better former con man who knows Trump and Putin's playbook....and Michael Cohen testifies on Fen 7th or 8th...not sure if closed or televised...it is said what he has to say will "send chills down your spine" and he will portray Trump as the mad man that he is.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
OMG He is not going to like it at all!! we need to sue Mitch FOR NOT DOING HIS JOB AND BE A POPPET OF TRUMP WHO IS A POPPET OF RUSSIA..... THEY BOTH ARE LAOUGHING AND had DISRESPECTED THE AMERICAN PEOPL LEAVING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE hungry, ruined feeling UNPROTECTED AND UNSAVE therefore...something should be done with both. THEY, BOTH, HAVE BEEN BLACKMAILING ALL AMERIANS.!!! 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely cpmty! Mitch McConnell is as much to blame for this shutdown as Trump is....several bills were put through passed by both Republicans and Democrats on this issue and McConnell refused to even bring it to a vote and get it to Trump....I am sure they are "in this together"...neither has a heart or a soul, for sure. The ONLY positive to all of this is that the shutdown has sunken Trump's approval rating even lower and is affecting his beloved core base.....so I'm guessing that even when it ends (hopefully soon!) there will be less people voting Republican
Lawsuits have been filed already but to say they don't care is an understatement....and though they agreed to release Russian sanctions on this Senate Republicans DID vote with the Dems to reopen the government and continue talks on the (very dumb!) border wall.
Quote 0 0