Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
When will this stop? What else can we do??? What else can the Dems do? Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I guess it will stop once and if we get a Democrat President cause when we do, weapons will be banned from this Country.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think you are right about that, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Why do you say you think I am right about that? Do you have some doubts? Im just asking.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I am talking about I think you are right that when (I'll say when not if!) we get a Democratic President there will likely be immediately much more stricter gun laws and less daily shootings and mass shootings.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh I see now☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Glad that is clarified,  Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Renee
The goal I see is NOT take guns away but to know where the guns are. I won’t be liked for this but I strongly support getting rid of all military type weapons for civilians. I come from a strong republican family. As soon as I could change my party I did, just like trump he was a democrat. He is a joke, if you think he will do anything to keep the NRA supporting him and all the lies.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree about the guns also Renee. Completely.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Americans are not responsible gun owners!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
In general I agree with you here Delta Flight, though I am sure there are some responsible gun owners out there.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with Renee that civilian gun owners who own for self protection and/or hunting (and I do not own a gun just FYI - my opinion only here)- should not have military style weapons and/or those added bump stocks. But in one recent mass (enough!) shooting a young person got some kind of funky equipment online and managed to put together a piece which murdered people in a shooting spree. If anyone has a link, please post.it.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
In general I agree with you here Delta Flight, though I am sure there are some responsible gun owners out there.

Other countries have no problems because they ban guns.

True, there are some responsible gun owners but...………..
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you Delta Flight and though I also personally support the total ban on gun ownership I do know people who keep guns for self defense purposes (there are obvious pros and cons to this) and who hunt (which I do not do either but don't judge on) who are capable of keeping their guns "under wraps"....just to be fair. Again, my own very personal opinion is the same as yours...though recently people from other countries have come out of the USA with guns and used them there since Trump's been in office. If anyone has a link(s) to these few incidences please post. I think there need to be stricter checks put in place  - or put back in place - on gun purchase and registration...and some of the sporting goods stores here have either stopped selling or advertising guns. I live in a state which is one listed for high crime....it is always a fear. I had never been aware before Trump that one could walk into a Wal Mart or sporting goods store and purchase guns...I thought only in gun shops, but no....
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I meant to say people from the USA have come into other countries with guns...not a lot, but too much for my tolerance....since Trump has been in office.
Quote 0 0