Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Renee
The only thing trump cares about is all the money he can steal. His family has some of the most corrupt business ventures I have ever seen. He will do nothing till someone in his family is in the line of fire. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Renee. Except that I honestly think Trump would not hesitate to even throw members of his own family under the bus, with the possible exception to Ivanka. From what I understand his whole family was and is still in the line of fire as far as corruption is concerned. He is loyal to himself, Putin and the other dictators but mostly Putin and a perhaps on his Princess Ivanka. That, in mind is it. With his (stolen) money and corruption he can insulate himself and his cronies to an extent and does not care one bit about anyone else in the USA or elsewhere....well, again, except Putin.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I think before trump goes after the Bidens he need to look long and hard at his shady dealings. He is CORUPT!!!!  He claims he is a genius show me proof from a real Doctor not one on his payroll or one he has picked. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Again, Renee, I agree with you completely about Trump looking at his own corruption before the Bidens' or anyone else's for that matter.
Quote 0 0