Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Early this morning I woke just before my husband's alarm went off. He gets up at 5:00 a.m. (wish I could), but I have my own alarm at 6:30 a.m. So, not long after he went to have his coffee and let our dog out to get the morning newspaper, I fell asleep again. I would wake two more times before my alarm went off and during the sleep periods I had dreams. Three separate dreams in about an hour. The first two, I barely remember anything about, but the third I remember well and my memory of dreams usually fades quickly.

I found myself either in an apartment (we own a house on a half acre) or a hotel room with my husband. I was looking out the window of the second or third floor onto the street corner below. Kitty-corner across from us was a fairly large green house that sat on the corner of the intersection. I saw on the same side of the tree lined street as this house, lined-up  down the block on this home's and other home's lawns by the sidewalk, four large animals just laying there. The first was a male lion, the second a female lion, third a tiger and the fourth I couldn't make out for it was too far away, but I remember it was white (Polar Bear?).

I could feel the fear start (I love all animals, but I have a healthy respect for dangerous ones, especially ones that are in the wrong environment). I told my husband, asked for the phone when I saw the animals start to get up and move around. I remember thinking of people, the children, even our pets. I had the phone, but for some reason I didn't know who to call or a phone number (911 didn't even come to mind). Then I saw a couple of men down in the street (don't know them in real life), seemingly unafraid of these animals, then I noticed one of the lions on the railed walk around the outside of the room and all of a sudden one of the men from below was in the room with us. I told him I was going to call the police, he just looked at me. He wasn't a menacing type at all. I asked him, "Aren't you afraid of these animals, that they might hurt or kill someone"? He just calmly said, "They have no teeth". And I woke up.

I'm not much of a dream interpreter, but I figured out while I was making my morning joe, that I must be afraid of something. I don't have much in my life right now to be afraid of. Then it hit me. Trump! Republican traitors! This I do fear and being bombarded with all their lies and attempted obstruction the last few days, it had to be this.

Was my subconscious or maybe something a little more powerful, trying to ease that fear? Whatever it was, I hope it's correct. Today, when I read or hear something disturbing on Trump and his minions, I hear in my mind "They have no teeth".
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, Thanks for sharing this. I personally have had multiple dreams either directly about Trump or ones I suspect derive from my fear of him - and as well the current GOP enablers. I appreciate a;sp your sharing how you are now coping by reminding yourself that they "have no teeth" and it is helping you. I am adding weekly to phrases I replace in my mind when I read or view something about Trump and his evil scam squad." Trump as we know is a bully and everyone knows that deep down inside bullies are really insecure...I am still working on him "having no teeth" for myself...and wish everyone their own way of coping as you have now. We all need - in mu opinon-multiple ways to cope...because every day, sometimes every hour he will "do something shocking" that no POTUS has never done before...unfortunately because currently he can...and because this is how he gets his attention and validates himself.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi to droberts and to all of the other good folk on this forum.  Reading what you went through in the world of nightmares (it is impossible to separate a dream from a nightmare).  I have done just a little reading about where dreams occur and trying to discern a dream from a nightmare, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Tet's get to the source of what you had experienced.  The answer is simple.  It is Trumpturd.  Seeing the many cartoons and photographs of this monster, it is not a surprise at all to wonder why you had a nightmare.  Especially a nightmare about a lion and a tiger.  Boyh lions and tigers have yellow fur.  So does the Trumpturd have yellow skin and have a facial expression when he speaks that resemble a lion or a tiger showing fangs and making ready to pounce on an innocent victim.  If you have ever seen photographs of Trumpturd, there is a total similarity between that and a snarling wild creature in the jungle.

Both images appear to emanate in the subconscious.....the same place where nightmares emanate from.  It is not hard to realize at all that Trumpturd is a living nightmare.  Your reactions to these phenomena are perfectly normal.

But what are we to do with this terrible monster?  Again as what I said on many previous posts....we must resort to every legal tool we have to get rid of this bastard.  Otherwise, you will be having many more nightmares....and worse ones to boot.

We cannot write letters or send e-mails and think our job is complete.  Ritaruby sends out many such letters and e-mails.  So does Deltaflight.  I try to keep up but I have trouble with my eyes, so they sometimes do not work too well.

Hope what I have said helps...

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, thanks for your share on droberts' dream...it makes so much sense. As I posted I have been having dreams - nightmares or bad dreams much more often since Trump took office...and your description of him and the animals is fascinating. It's fine, am sure you are doing all you can...I do agree, the people need to get even MORE vocal in every way possible now.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Thank you Bob. I never thought about tRump's hair being yellow like a lion or a tiger, but that makes sense. I guess you could call it a nightmare, but somehow it was more soothing, especially after I was told they have no teeth. Kinda like telling me it was, All Bark and no Bite. They'll make a lot of noise, but in the end they won't get anywhere.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Hi to droberts and to all of the other good folk on this forum.  Reading what you went through in the world of nightmares (it is impossible to separate a dream from a nightmare).  I have done just a little reading about where dreams occur and trying to discern a dream from a nightmare, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Tet's get to the source of what you had experienced.  The answer is simple.  It is Trumpturd.  Seeing the many cartoons and photographs of this monster, it is not a surprise at all to wonder why you had a nightmare.  Especially a nightmare about a lion and a tiger.  Boyh lions and tigers have yellow fur.  So does the Trumpturd have yellow skin and have a facial expression when he speaks that resemble a lion or a tiger showing fangs and making ready to pounce on an innocent victim.  If you have ever seen photographs of Trumpturd, there is a total similarity between that and a snarling wild creature in the jungle.

Both images appear to emanate in the subconscious.....the same place where nightmares emanate from.  It is not hard to realize at all that Trumpturd is a living nightmare.  Your reactions to these phenomena are perfectly normal.

But what are we to do with this terrible monster?  Again as what I said on many previous posts....we must resort to every legal tool we have to get rid of this bastard.  Otherwise, you will be having many more nightmares....and worse ones to boot.

We cannot write letters or send e-mails and think our job is complete.  Ritaruby sends out many such letters and e-mails.  So does Deltaflight.  I try to keep up but I have trouble with my eyes, so they sometimes do not work too well.

Hope what I have said helps...

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hi Bob! 

A dream is when you think you are falling!

A nightmare is when you hit the floor!   Snoopy!

Take care of those three little ladies and please post again soon!  OK ?

With respect and admiration.  :-))

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0