Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ballhawk
Good post, droberts.  You are not alone in wondering what the justification could be for members of Congress to trek to Russia. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby

droberts, as you know feel free to "ramble" out loud here. Everything you've thought about that meeting I have also thought about. I tried to wrap my mind around it and then got a headache so I  stopped..which usually happens when I try to enter the mindset of Trump, any of his administration or any member of the serving GOP...along with Sessions...I am much more sympathetic to Christopher Wray-who I doubt saw ALL of this coming-and to Rod Rosenstein...he's been saying he's felt "used" by Trump in drafting the Comey letter but DUH...Trump uses everyone for his own interests and personal gain and when he has secured that he trashes them and kicks them to the curb like he is doing with Michael Cohen and his former cronies (not that I feel sorry for Cohen, mind you, just an example). I believe that this group went there for multiple reasons most likely and that NONE of them are GOOD for us. Unless it was intended as some PR show to the base and to the public about how it is possible to "have friendly relations" - kind of like that idiot mini movie Trump put out with himself and Kim of North Korea in it-cheesy and showy. They wanted really to meet Putin too. I hope Mueller digs deep in the GOP and their organization(s) along with Trump and his accomplices...because I have a feeling there are a lot of not up front dirty shady dealings going on...I am pretty sure they are making plans to mess with the midterms and the 2020 election...and hopefully it fails like it did in France other countries. I want to live here because it is "the land of the free and the home of the brave"-which I have always pledged allegiance to, even when I voted for another candidate besides the one who won. No more. I'd take a knee if I were a player too. I guess I've just done my own rambling...but be sure, the investigative journalists are on this one...we may find something out soon...and I'm sure Mueller know about it as well as the other Prosecutors...oh, perhaps in some weird way Trump thinks this shows "no  collusion" by him and his campaign? He might as well join another cult like Scientology...hope I have not offended anyone by saying that but brainwashing has similar tactics I would imagine. And of course they used taxpayer money to go...they use taxpayer money for everything since Trump got in especially.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, the Russians I heard were bragging how their "guests" from the American GOP CAME TO SEE THEM - and not the other way around. "SAD."
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
A priceless cartoon, Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, DF this trip by the GOP to Moscow sounds fishy..stinky fishy.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 3 of 54: Walt Handelsman/The New Orleans Advocate
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, DF! Friendly relations with Russia visit ONLY....I don't think so. Stinks like a skunk. The names of the Senators who went were published and it's been said that Mueller may be interested in this little gathering too...showing solidarity with an adversarial foreign government? And the Russians bragged that the GOP flew up to see THEM-not the other way around. Skunks smell  better.
Quote 0 0