Monday, December 2, 2019
RyanJ
I think, that what Trump is doing, right now, with all his talk about how the Dems are traitor and all that rot. I think he's creating a frame on which him and Putin can frame the Dems.I think when Russia screws with the election this time, he'll help the Dems, but only enough to frame them.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
RyanJ wrote:
I think, that what Trump is doing, right now, with all his talk about how the Dems are traitor and all that rot. I think he's creating a frame on which him and Putin can frame the Dems.I think when Russia screws with the election this time, he'll help the Dems, but only enough to frame them.

RyanJ

Let me be the first to welcome you here as a new member. We are a large family of like minded individuals who feel that Trump is far from being presidential. We respect opinions from others and encourage talk.

The mods here are very helpful if you need them for anything.

Enjoy

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
RyanJ, Let me be the second person to welcome you to the forum! Your post and theory is very interesting...I honestly had never thought of that...and my imagination goes really far. Hmnn..this is a possibility...but if the Dems do win and than Trump tries to frame them with Putin...I doubt he'll get away with it. All he does is throw tantrums. As Delta Flight says, the "Mods" here are helpful..let us know if we can ever help and we hope to see your posts, viewpoints, venting or just a laugh in the future. R
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
RyanJ, Let me be the second person to welcome you to the forum! Your post and theory is very interesting...I honestly had never thought of that...and my imagination goes really far. Hmnn..this is a possibility...but if the Dems do win and than Trump tries to frame them with Putin...I doubt he'll get away with it. All he does is throw tantrums. As Delta Flight says, the "Mods" here are helpful..let us know if we can ever help and we hope to see your posts, viewpoints, venting or just a laugh in the future. R

Thanks Rita!!  ðŸ˜‡
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You're very welcome!😃
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
RyanJ, I join the others in welcoming you to this forum.  Hope you enjoy our conversations and join in whenever you get the urge.  
We have one member, Ritaruby, to whom I have pledged my support if she would agree to run for President.  We have another member who is suspected of drinking apple wine while posting to the site.  Other than the foregoing, normalcy and civility prevail.  Please post whatever is on your mind, whether conventional or unconventional.  
Quote 0 0
RyanJ
Right on. Thanks all for such a friendly welcome, in this age, its refreshing, haha. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are welcome, RyanJ. And you are correct, a welcome in these times is a big deal. Hope to see you continue to post. We are all of the same mind/mission here.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, RyanJ, Ballhawk has suggesting I run for President- alas, I am unable to do so...but I will be making calls, sending letters and signing petitions and sending emails as the mid terms get closer.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Last, but not least, I welcome you also to the forum. Glad you've joined us.

No one really knows what Trump may have up his sleeve, but whatever it is we know it's got to be no good. He seems to be scewing over part of his own base now with the tariffs, tradewar, etc.,and now the ACA. If he doesn't replace that with healthcare for all like he said during the campaign (his really good plan), he and the GOP will lose more of that support. IMO  I don't put my trust in polls. I just know if I was promised something that would have an effect so great on my life, such as healthcare, and it didnt happen and was actually made worse, you wouldn't get my vote. 
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, I agree completely.
Quote 0 0