Ritaruby
What's up? Is Trump trying to get the Democrats to bring up Impeachment proceedings? They would likely pass the House but then would not pass the Senate....then as Trump campaigns he can use this "evidence" along with the good economy as further "proof" the there is a conspiracy against him by the other party.

I smell a big orange faced piece of crap RAT here....with others helping him...for God's sake he actually placed 1-2 people as top people in the IRS per 
Rachel Maddow and others...no wonder the IRS is not cooperating and turning over his taxes!

What do you think? Are the Dems being set up? He gets bolder and bolder....taking away press passes from "certain" Journalists, etc...Do you think Putin will have him gone and then take us over himself? I also bet that's what Putin is aiming for....in partnership possibly with Saudi Arabia and North Korea...

Thoughts? Comments? Links? Is this too crazy?? 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
[image]
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
12547zteen
Trump and his cronies, the Christians are trying to physically make a part of the bible milliennium come to pass. But it is not going to happen. Isaiah 55: 8; my thoughts are not your thoughts. Your ways are not my ways. Matthew 5:18, Lou Not one jot , not one tittle shall pass from my plans. There will be earth quakes, wars, turmoil. Mat 24:6; all these shall come to pass, but the end is not yet. I am a native American. There are many evangelical churches on our Navajo reservation. They are to here to collect from our elderly monthly pay checks. They should be deported off the reservation. I never knew how cruel Evangelical Christians are. They lie, they cheat, they steal, and hate minorities. Don't tell me they preach the Gospel of God's love. They are full of hate for minorities. Trump is not elected of God. He is elected by Satan. Matthew 15:14; they are blinded leaders of the blind. The blind will lead the blind. They both fall into a ditch. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Welcome back to the forum, 12547zteen. I found your post interesting and informative. And I fully agree - and hope - that the blind in our government will end up in a ditch. Or at least I pray for that!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, the Hitler comparison cartoon is just great too.
Quote 0 0
droberts
I think the Dems are working it out, finally getting situated, realizing they have to stick together,  and are taking the right path. Get as much information  and evidence as possible out for the American people to see for themselves. Sending subpoenas after their written requests are turned down then going to the courts after subpoenas are also ignored. It builds their case, showing the steps/processes they've tried first. It also shows  to the courts the complete and glaring lack of respect that T-Rump and his administration has for the Rule of Law and of Congress's authority. The judges are aware I'm sure of  T-Rumps attempt at obstruction by  ordering everyone to ignore all written requests and subpoenas from Congress. Munuchin does not have the authority to make the determination of Congress's legitimacy in their request for Trump's taxes. He overstept. Congress is of duly elected officials by the people, he and IRS dude are trump' appointed lackeys.

I think Pelosi is right. Trump is trying to goad them into starting impeachment before they are ready to bring it all to the people. Yes it's their duty to impeach him (although the Senate is pretty much a lost cause when it comes to trial, conviction and removal, it needs two-thirds supermajority)  but it does give some time for some republicans to open their eyes,  grow a pair and change their minds . Impeachment process would be better if it had some support from them and didn't look so partisan. That partisanship is what Trump is counting on to hit them with on the campaign trail. Burr just may start a turn around,  you never know.

I, like all of you I"m sure, want this whole mess overwith. I'll probably have an ulcer by that time.  But like the old Supreme's song "You can't hurry love", you can't hurry impeachment either. Bad, sorry, couldn't help it, LOL!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, I read with much interest your post. And to your last point, I'll probably have an ulcer as well...in particular if this mess of an excuse for a POTUS and his disgusting administration survive the 2020 election - or - and this is SUCH wishful thinking - get out before 2020. Never thought I would get to middle age and our "land of the free, home of the brave" would fall into the hands of a dictator...now I realize how fortunate we were in the past (and sure they made mistakes and admittedly I liked some more than others) but even Nixon wasn't as bad as Trump is. As to Bill Barr, personally I don't see him coming around.  I know we all hoped (even after he came out with Rosenstein in the background and uttered that untrue "summary" to all of us on live television-that he would be ok. No. Anyone who "auditions" for his job with a 19 page letter outlining his views on how a President has absolute power and criticizing an ongoing and important investigation - and who said in his testimony that "journalists can be jailed for not doing their job" is a concerning person to have in that position. I don't trust Barr at all. Or his new deputy just hired. BUT - to your point, I do not think Barr would openly break the law (although many argue he already has) enough to get himself in more trouble than he is in. Unfortunately for the American people Trump found a smart, cunning AG who knows how to SNEAK AROUND laws for the benefit of Trump. Same can be said I think for the currently serving Repugs - waiting for them to hold Trump accountable is equal to banging one's head against the wall. And looking forward to 2020 I can't emphasize enough that things are so critical now that we need to elect someone who stands a really great chance of winning over Trump-and by a large margin or he'll throw a tantrum, refuse to concede and seat anyone new. Rachel Maddow says that people vote with their hearts in the run off and their heads in the general election - but I will vote for who I think has the best chance of winning, even if that person is not my favorite candidate. All of them have more morals and ethics in their pinky finger than Trump has in his entire excuse for a human being. We all need to work extra hard, as hard as we can and have a repeat of the take back of the House in 2020 with the Presidency and ideally both chambers. If dirt bag does win and the Dems can control both the House and the Senate we may be ok...even with Mike Pence until the next election - but I am praying for a Democratic President and doing my best to try and not get overly worried about it. Though I think anyone with a brain should be gravely concerned. What use is your health care or a green new deal if you elect a Dictator who will take away all of your freedoms and possibly become Putin or turn all of us over to him? Sorry so long......I just had to vent also.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And I am surprised and saddened when I see career people like Rod Rosenstein leave as a "Trumper." Makes me wonder now all along how much freedom Muller had...and I'll bet Barr's and Mueller's 30 ish year friendship is being tested greatly after the summary and subsequent stonewalling Barr has done...let us pray he sees the light at some point...but then if he did, Trump would just fire him if he didn't resign first and hire another "Trump lackey."
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Correction. Mueller - spelling.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And droberts I liked your line about  not hurrying love or impeachment....although I personally want to see him out, impeached and in prison. But then the Repugs in the Senate might then  have to admit all the money THEY took from the Russians and all of their misdeeds.....and we know that won't happen. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
31946321_2024187671175127_7741220552907423744_n.png
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I am not able to read this, Delta Flight. My hope is others can.
Quote 0 0