Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts Show full post »
Ritaruby
Hmnn...Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I did not know that this cast was pressured by Roseanne to go back on the show with her...and I do agree, they all should have known and should know who she is...
who she really is now.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I'm pretty sure each one of them had a lot of things to do but they were nice enough to satisfy their fans with or without knowing Rosanne.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now!
Quote 1 0
droberts
It was actress Sarah Gilbert's (Darlene) idea to bring the Roseanne show back. She called Roseanne, Dan Goodman and some of the other cast members to see if they would do it. They were all on board. Sarah set it up with ABC and was one of the producers of the show. No one was muscled into it and they all knew of Barr's background. The younger/minor cast members probably were unaware, although I'm sure their parents knew.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Interesting information, droberts. I also heard that Fox News is trying to get the Roseanne show back on the air-I don't know for sure if this is true. I believe it was in the media earlier and possibly posted that the other cast members were "forced" (for lack of better words as I'm wiped out right now) into the remake of the show...but, respectfully to you here, I don't care. If it does come back with Roseanne in it I will be as far away from it as possible...I doubt I'd watch the other cast members, though some of them are very good and I think they do deserve their own series and a paycheck. Roseanne, in my personal opinion, deserves what Trump deserves.
Quote 0 0