Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
The Producer quit and ABC has cancelled the Roseanne Barr show remake for good - and possibly also her reruns after she tweets multiple racist tweets out. She says she is also quitting acting now because she has "been insulted by the liberals." If anyone has a link, please post it. In my opinion, Karma has found her. Score one for "us crazy liberals". Show from what I hear was intended to portray middle class struggles and values - instead Roseanne - in my opinion - proved who she really is and most likely has been all along. Good for her, I say. Your thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
The Producer quit and ABC has cancelled the Roseanne Barr show remake for good - and possibly also her reruns after she tweets multiple racist tweets out. She says she is also quitting acting now because she has "been insulted by the liberals." If anyone has a link, please post it. In my opinion, Karma has found her. Score one for "us crazy liberals". Show from what I hear was intended to portray middle class struggles and values - instead Roseanne - in my opinion - proved who she really is and most likely has been all along. Good for her, I say. Your thoughts?

This one Rita?

Well worth an apple pie IMO..😃😁😁

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/29/media/roseanne-twitter-chelsea-clinton/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link Delta Flight re: Roseanne cancellation -  but you'll need to get your apple pie and apple wine too from either Bob or droberts - I am all out LOL..but thanks for this link!
Quote 0 0