Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Reminder to all who need to sign up for or renew their Healthcare Insurance thru the Healthcare.Gov marketplace. Due to the junk food junkie occupying the Whitehouse, less advertising is being done for the Healthcare marketplace, (he probably needs more cheeseburgers! ), so less people are signing up.

https://www.al.com/news/2018/12/obamacare-enrollment-down-as-dec-15-deadline-looms.html?outputType=amp

Please make sure you at least check it out. Rates in my state have actually gone down. Ours was $140 a month less than what we went with last year, with a few changes. Still, not bad.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts
Just  bumping the reminder for the Healthcare.Gov marketplace deadline is today Dec. 15
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope Democrats will do everything to not let these monsters get away with stripping away our healthcare.
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
Absolutely appalling how they are now trying 'backdoor' methods to destroy ACA when they keep failing to end it with votes.  It's all because a Democrat black man named Obama made it happen when they couldn't claim it was their achievement! Thanks for the heads up and reminder. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
QuietStorm wrote:
Absolutely appalling how they are now trying 'backdoor' methods to destroy ACA when they keep failing to end it with votes.  It's all because a Democrat black man named Obama made it happen when they couldn't claim it was their achievement! Thanks for the heads up and reminder. 

Hello Quietstorm I like to welcome you here giving your thoughts on this subject which is very important that we all stick together now more then ever to keep fighting off these republican monsters to save democracy . My question to you is, when you said that a black Man name Obama made this happen, did you mean that he was doing all of us a favor or were you blaming him? Please don't think I'm accusing you of anything I just wasn't sure what you meant and It's very important that we all specify things in subjects we talk about so that none of us get offended over misunderstandings. I hope you understand and it's important to talk about what angers and hurts us about this administration and maybe talk about how to start petitions to stop the trump administration☺ I encourage you to keep on posting your thoughts and questions for all of us to talk about. Have a beautiful evening.
Quote 0 0
droberts
QuietStorm wrote:
Trump and the GOP are doing their best to wipe out anything Barack Obama achieved during his time as president to destroy his legacy. It may include some people that want to destroy it because he was the first black president and the GOP seems to be riddled with racists. But in spite of all their attempted destruction I believe Barack Obama will go down in history as one of the greatest presidents of the United States. Leaving Trump to wallow in his own disgrace along with the gop's and his own destruction. Yes, Karma is a b i t c h!

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
To Droberts, thanks for this info...I just noticed it, QuietStorm,-agreed on everything you said, and Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - the same.
Quote 1 0