droberts
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
We are back in business till Feb 15th.

Thank Nancy for taking trump down a few notches.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Its finally over, hopefully it will be over permenantly.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Its finally over, hopefully it will be over permenantly.

Never trust trump. Stock up on food when you can.

DF
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I will
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I missed this one....and I congratulate Nancy but also do NOT trust Trump....I still think it is the PUTIN/Stephen Miller and others' shutdown and is not over the stupid wall. I think the wall money is just a symbol. As mentioned, he has 2 years in an all GOP controlled Congress and many bills..and never signed. One of Trump's "M Os" is to keep control-or whatever he perceives as control-and power and to keep everyone off balance...with him as a King...never knowing what stunt he will pull next. He needs a Psychiatrist and multiple meds!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Rita.....Didn't the Germans in World War Two have The Berlin Wall?  Wasn't the Berlin Wall demolished in 1980?  And finally what do the Germans today in 2019 think of Trump and his plans to resurrect The Wall South of the Border (down Mexico Way?)

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob! You're back on the forum! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We missed you! As to you post, I honestly have no idea as to the answers to your questions. My political historical knowledge is very limited...perhaps Delta Flight, Droberts or someone else knows these answers? Comments? Thoughts? Links? In an opinion on what the Germans must think about Trump and the desire to resurrect the border wall - I would think that they are horrified. Germany to my knowledge is one of our allies. I am sure that all of our allies around the world now view the USA as weaker and think Trump is a crazed nutcase - oh, except the dictators with whom he is giving favors to and profiting off of. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I mean "your" post but forgot to do the correction...computers! LOL!😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Rita.....Didn't the Germans in World War Two have The Berlin Wall?  Wasn't the Berlin Wall demolished in 1980?  And finally what do the Germans today in 2019 think of Trump and his plans to resurrect The Wall South of the Border (down Mexico Way?)

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Bob, you old fart, nice to see you back.

Berlin Wall from 1961 till it came down in 1992.

Germans did not have  the wall in WWII like that.

Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I'm glad you had that history for Bob, Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0