Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment
Quote 0 0
Kodfish
Can't wait to see the spin  they will they will try To Put on their corrupt agendas and past practices.
All should remember these corrupt crinimals have money and influence.  I hope Trmp and/or his partners  try to pay of a honest man through their chain of influence ,get caught and held in contempt by a good liberal judge.  I think all 230 pounds of ne me would  dance.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes! Finally! Would be one of the happiest days of my life...I would also dance...even if just a few steps!
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here  ( bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Nothing surprises me any more regarding the possible removal from office of Donald J. Trump.  In the course of American history, Trump jas become the worst president in our history.  Nobody in the past even comes close....not even Richard Milhaus Nixon.
Quote 2 1
cpmty
' ha ha ha ; I HOPE SOOOO.. Yes, until  NOW ONLY THE FALSE HYPOCRITS CONSERVATIVES & REPU'S have found the way to keep criminals out of jail or getting away with putting criminals ifriends in jail. 
Quote 0 0
cpmty
THIS STUPID PEOPLE THINK THAT CONSTANTLY OBSESIVLY PUTTING HILLARIES EMAILS ARE GOING TO DISTRACT THE REAL investigation and possible impeachments etc... they are so stupid with low brain waves to insist about her emails wh''en they already know... we should concentrate TRUMP'S EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, PAPERS, DOCUMENTS ETC... BECAUSE HE IS UP TO HIS ''CROWN '' with no very legal acts. 
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
I'm getting impatient, hearing there may be an avalanche of indictments...Ahhhh Music to my ears!!!! I usually have two left feet, but I'd dance also  LOL.   
Quote 1 0
Kim
I hope Trump gets indicted and the rule of law actually means something. However all the experts havent been right thus far. I hope their right, but I've been disappointed so many times before. When the Trump clan are indicted he will pardon them all. The sheriff's pardon was a test to see if he could which was a shame. That man needed to spend some time in one of those tents.
Quote 1 0
Cheezypoof
I hope I live long enough to see that orange con man do a perp walk. Everything about him is scandalous.  In these times there is no shortage of losers willing to whore themselves out to turds like him . This shit show has discredited the presidency , our govt and our country . He is a racist misogynist bigot and appeals to racist misogynist bigots. Limit the damage to our country and lock up Donny the orange dipshit king soon. ....or perhaps he is a wanted distraction to keep the sheep distracted and fighting amongst themselves, in which case it's working. I never thought I would say it but he makes George w bush look like an elder statesman. Three hundred million people and this is what we come up with as a leader ?
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
End this nightmare asap. Resignation, Impeachment, prison - for him and them all - ideally for life!
Quote 0 0
Ling Yai
I've been following American politics since the 1952 conventions.  They had "Floor Fights" in those days and all was above board.  In black and white TV we watched all the action.  Honorable men named Kiefaufer, Stevenson, Taft, and Eisenhower battled above board.  In black and white TV, we knew that Republican or Democrat, these people had honor.

I went on to be John Anderson's Hawai'i campaign manager.  Anderson was named Best Congressman by his peers - Republican or Democrat - numerous times because he had honor and dignity.  Today I look at YOUR President (not mine) and wonder what screw comes next. 

How in the World did the jerk in the White House become President?  We see it all - and we must see that never again does a jerk like Trump inhabits the White House.  Trump is a disgrace to America, and the longer the disgrace endures, the more America is the loser.  

Are you listening, Paul Ryan!  As long as you back the jerk in the White House, the greatness of America declines. You put him there - now it's your job to get him out - forever!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

I have followed American politics since 1952 as well.  I agree with you that in those "glory days" we had a procession of American presidents that were honorable men.  We had FDR....Truman...Eisenhower...Kennedy....and in many accounts, Nixon, before he got implicated in Watergate.  Regrettably, Nixon was the first president that almost got impeached.  However, he was honorable enough to resign before the wrtth of impeachment fell on him.  Even Obama managed to serve his terms of office without scandal.. But now, we have Trump.  He has disgraced our nation.  His administration has been riddled with lies, scandals, misrepresentations....and other corrupt activities.  HE MUST BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE before our entire nation goes to the dogs.

Bob Carper
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks to Chris, Kodfish, Cheezypoof, DRR2017 and of course our Bob for the info. I am awaiting the Impeachment every single second of every single day.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
If only the monster could be impeached right now.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hope Lawrence Tribe is right!
Quote 0 0