Ritaruby
Perhaps this sounds harsh, but it is my opinion. Harris and Klobuchar are former prosecutors and I think there are more in the House and in the Senate. ALL OF THEM LET THE GOVERNOR OF KENTUCKY LIE TO THEM RIGHT BEFORE THEIR RECESS AND GET THEM TO VOTE "YES" TO A MOSCOW BUILT STEEL MILL WHICH WILL BEGIN THE COMPLETE DESTRUCTION OF OUR DEMOCRACY! NOW THEY WILL "WANT IN" OTHER STATES WHICH HAVE CITES WHICH ARE HURTING FOR MONEY....I AM BETTING THAT THOSE WILL NOT BE DEMOCRATIC STATES - "  BUT OMG - HOW ODD - THAT NONE OF THEM THOUGHT IT UNUSUAL TO SAY THE LEAST THAT THE GOVERNOR WOULD NOT GIVE THEM THE NAME AND OR FUNDING ARM OF THE COMPANY WHICH HAPPENS TO WANT TO BUILD A STEEL MILL IN THE POOREST ECONONONMICAL REGION OF MITCH MCCONNELL'S HOME STATE - PRETTY MUCH AS I SEE IT ALSO GUARANTEEING HIS RE-ELECTION - ALL THE PEOPLE WILL SEE ARE THAT "MITCH BROUGHT US JOBS" AND NOW THE DEMOCRATIC I HEARD ABOUT A BIT WHO IS A KENTUCKY NATIVE MAY NOT HAVE A CHANCE! AND RUSSIAN SANCTIONS ARE OFF! 

DUH? MAKES ME ANGRY THAT SEVERAL RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT ALSO DID NOT QUESTION....AND MAKES ME THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT THE JOB THEY WOULD DO AND COULD THEY BEAT TRUMP IN 2020. THOUGHTS? LINKS? COMMENTS? CORRECTIONS?
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Of course I meant to say Democrat I heard about and not Democratic.
Quote 0 0