thetrumpimpeachment
Ann Coulter tweeted this yesterday:
And this:
Seeing Trump supporters turn on him is good news.
Quote 5 0
Bobcarper99
To:  Anne Coulter

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

WAY TO GO Anne !!!  Whatever I can do to help remove this creep from office, I would like to help as best as I can.  We got rid of Nixon, didn't we.....and this clown that occupies the Oval Office is far worse.  He is a disgrace to America

Bob Carper
Quote 4 0
Bobcarper99
GET RID OF THIS IMPEDIMENT to our democracy !!!

Bob Carper
Quote 1 0
jevebe

every tweet from this trump guy is enough material for a comedian's show of a whole night

well donald, you can fool some people all of the time, you can fool all people some of the time, but you can NOT fool all people all of the time

go soil your self somewhere else, NUTJOB IN CHIEF, NOT in the office of the american people

JeVeBe

Quote 2 0
Tzeitle
She flip flops as much as Trump!  One day she's mad at something he says and does, (but really, who isn't), the next she's his lap dog again, especially if he advocates her racist views!  But yeah, impeach TrumpleThinSkin, the sooner the better!  The more Trump lemmings who turn against him the better!!
Quote 3 0
Cheezypoof
Who gives a flying rats ass what this biatch thinks anyway. Its a shame she's a deadhead because it gives deadheads a black eye.  She's a phony a fraud and only trying to make easy money .  What exactly is her claim To fame anyway ? It's good she woke up and jumped out of the burning trump dumpster fire but who really cares what she says ?  
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
True. Who cares what she thinks...but let her jump on the Impeachment wagon...the more the better on that one!
Quote 2 0
DRR2017
Ritaruby wrote: True. Who cares what she thinks...but let her jump on the Impeachment wagon...the more the better on that one! Ditto
Quote 0 0
Surya-Patricia Lane Hood
ANN COULTER?!?!?!
Uh....I'm outta here. She's a friggin prize, calling for Orangey's ouster.
Screw her.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
America deserves much better than Trump.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Trump will destroy the US if nothing is done to boot him now!  IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
dae
Hate to say it I agree.  TRUMP  HAS TO GO!!
Quote 0 0
droberts
He needs to go more than you know. We just had a couple of eye-opening comparison posts between Trump's and Hitler's rises to power in Ritaruby's topic post 'Coping with anger and uncertainty....'. Scary stuff!!!  (Sorry Ritaruby, we got a little off topic).
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.