Monday, December 2, 2019
thetrumpimpeachment

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of ursulafaw as a featured writer. An expert critic of the corruption of Trump and his administration, she has a well-developed sense of moral outrage, as appropriate for our times. As a top recommended writer on Daily Kos, ursulafaw has developed a reputation for regularly creating must-read articles.

You will now be able to read all of ursulafaw's insightful writings on The Trump Impeachment. For a list of article and more info, check out her bio page.

She is just getting started on the this forum. If you like her work, send her a note.

BEAR1.jpg 

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello. I love your writing!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Very thoughtful and direct on issues. Well worth following.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
Hi Ritaruby and Delta Flight!

Looking forward to interacting with you guys as time goes on. Is it warm where you are? Southern California is still ridiculously warm for this time of year. (Too hot for a polar bear.)
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
A warm welcome to you for joining this forum.

You may find most here will agree with your views.

I live closer to the polar bears and am 3,000 plus miles away. 60F here.
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
It was close to ninety yesterday. What's happened here is that the median temperature of Tijuana twenty years ago is now the median temperature of Los Angeles. And in twenty years from now, today's median temperature in Los Angeles will be the median temperature in San Francisco. I am not just talking off the top of my head, I have studied this issue. I actually had to put on a/c last night for a couple of hours. Never have I done that before this late in the year. A sign of the shape of things to come, alas.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
ursulafaw wrote:
It was close to ninety yesterday. What's happened here is that the median temperature of Tijuana twenty years ago is now the median temperature of Los Angeles. And in twenty years from now, today's median temperature in Los Angeles will be the median temperature in San Francisco. I am not just talking off the top of my head, I have studied this issue. I actually had to put on a/c last night for a couple of hours. Never have I done that before this late in the year. A sign of the shape of things to come, alas.

Climate change is reality!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
DK-gtqRXUAAngVv.jpg Climate change and help from the POTUS. A kind gift?
Quote 0 0
TheCalifornian
1489768988613612688624.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
kushner_caricature_1500665856-250x250.jpg 

Mr T. Do I still get a Christmas sock from the White House

Love Jared
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Delta Flight and ursulafaw and everyone! I love these posts-the picture and comment from you Delta Flight about Jared is Priceless! MAGA - MAKE AMERICA GROVEL AGAIN! I am still trying to stay sane...this crappy appointment has really shaken me up! Has everyone lost their damned mind about Trump - or as I like to call him ROPUS - royal piece of shit. Others politely say he has no moral integrity! Yes I am a Democrat and believe in them but I also don't care who is in the oval office if they are not criminals and actually care about the American people and people in other countries as well! Thank God for this forum...I can barely face the few people I know who voted for him...this was in fact displayed on the campaign trail even though he did lie outright about what he would do for the working people! So corrupt and evil...they should all go to jail!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Delta Flight and ursulafaw and everyone! I love these posts! The picture and comment from you Delta Flight about Jared is priceless! MAGA -MAKE AMERICA GROVEL AGAIN! I am still trying to stay sane...this crappy appointment has really shaken me up! Has everyone out there lost their damned mind about Trump!? or as I like to call him ROPUS - royal piece of shift. Others politely say he has no moral integrity! Yes I am a Democrat and believe in them but I also don't care who is in the oval office as long as they are not criminals (would prefer political experience, call me crazy) and actually care about all people in America and everywhere and not just about stuffing their already wealthy pockets. I can barely face the few people I know who voted for him...this was in fact displayed on the campaign trail though he did lie outright about how much he would do for working people. They are all corrupt and should go to jail and pay back us taxpayers! Thank God for all of you! Keep the posts coming please - I need them and I think we all do!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Hi Delta Flight and ursulafaw and everyone! I love these posts! The picture and comment from you Delta Flight about Jared is priceless! MAGA -MAKE AMERICA GROVEL AGAIN! I am still trying to stay sane...this crappy appointment has really shaken me up! Has everyone out there lost their damned mind about Trump!? or as I like to call him ROPUS - royal piece of shift. Others politely say he has no moral integrity! Yes I am a Democrat and believe in them but I also don't care who is in the oval office as long as they are not criminals (would prefer political experience, call me crazy) and actually care about all people in America and everywhere and not just about stuffing their already wealthy pockets. I can barely face the few people I know who voted for him...this was in fact displayed on the campaign trail though he did lie outright about how much he would do for working people. They are all corrupt and should go to jail and pay back us taxpayers! Thank God for all of you! Keep the posts coming please - I need them and I think we all do!

Thanks Ritaruby.

My humor is a little dry and was not sure if I
was going to get censored for it. I thank you for you patients and understanding.

DF

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I did not see Bobcarper post here today I hope all is well as I know we all miss the posts he makes.

DF
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
Great!!! A Big Welcome and I look forward to reading all of your articles

Quote 0 0