droberts
Rep. Al Green will call for another vote next week after Trump's foul attack on immigrants! http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/368707-house-dem-pledges-impeachment-vote-after-trumps-sh-hole-countries
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
droberts thanks again for a great link...let us hope and pray this time!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'll pray and pray about this impeachment to finally happen.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Yes, please pray or whatever you do to spiritually and personally help yourself deal with this horrid mess...I keep harping on this but we need to band together and keep up hope...Remember, the majority of Americans did NOT vote for this creep!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Always remember..............   The people who fail to care about their country fail it!

We all here care!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight...some of the wisest words I have heard in awhile![smile]
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight...some of the wisest words I have heard in awhile![smile]

So do I get a thumbs up?????????[biggrin]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes you do, DF![thumb]
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Yes you do, DF![thumb]

Cute !!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Yes, please pray or whatever you do to spiritually and personally help yourself deal with this horrid mess...I keep harping on this but we need to band together and keep up hope...Remember, the majority of Americans did NOT vote for this creep!

I know because the majority voted for Hillary and I'll keep hope ☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes..MILLIONS of people...like I believe 4 million-voted for Hillary that's not counting those who stayed home or voted for an Independent or write in candidate...so please keep up the hope..you, me and us all![smile]
Quote 1 0