Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
And...another one has jumped ship! I did not recognize this one as someone who has been highlighted...seems conservative but not "radically conservative." They say that white house is like a temp agency now!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
I read somewhere that people who follow Trumpism are brainwashed in an ideology that leads to destruction!

Opinion??

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
He is one of the most powerful, long term House Republicans.  I'm sure not only Trump but Ryan had a lot to do with his leaving. The nomination of Moore in Alabama and the backing he is getting from more GOP legislators, Bannon's alt-right interference and the lack of legislation and loss of Republican reputation probably had a lot to do it.  It's not a political party anymore, it's a live reality show with someone voted out each day.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
As a member of the tribe I vote Trump out!
Quote 1 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
I've been following the news that Trump refused to send the administration's cyber expert to hearings about what is being done to prevent more Russian interference in our election and bogus social media activities.  Since Trump has done nothing about it except shout fake news and hoax, McCain and others have a bipartisan bill to establish new legislation to set up a cyber defense.  Isn't it incredible how vulnerable our country has become since Trump came on the scene? 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
And how well it will flourish when he is gone.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes Ellen..and the person now in charge of Cybersecurity for Trump served in the Bush administration and she has a "checkered past"...sorry I forgot details...it's scary....I think all she will do is help Trump....and Delta everything flourishes when Trump's gone.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes people with Trumpism are brainwashed!!!! Yes Delta I believe that!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Yes people with Trumpism are brainwashed!!!! Yes Delta I believe that!

Seems that we agree a lot here. Great [smile][smile][smile]
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
So I am not a nut bar?   LOL No answer required!
Quote 1 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here again

No DeltaFlight''''''you are definitely NOT a nut bar

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
The more repuklicans resign the better chances we have in getting trumpturd impeached hopefully.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes...this is true, the more Republicans that resign the better....but if we start losing the "normal conservatives" hopefully they will be replaced with Democrats however they could be replaced with the "radical conservatives" like the one who won in Alabama and those who Trump and Bannon want in and then we are on our way to dictatorship...but at core I agree with you. 
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
This definitely makes taking back the House (impeachment proceedings start there [smile]) now we need more GOP Senators to pick up their toys and go home!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
May GOP Senators have picked up their toys now.
Quote 0 0