Ritaruby
I honestly think the Dems in the House  could and should play more hardball with Trump. According to some guest speakers on the mainstream news there are ways they can do that. I don't know what's in Pelosi's mind....but I think they need to work harder and smarter.. Of course I will support a Democrat over any Republican which will likely be Trump...but, c'mon....get McGhan in to testify on television.....sure, they sued him for defying a subpoena - but he should not be able to get away with not testifying, being mentioned, what 170 or 180 times in the Mueller report as a key person in the Obstruction piece.

Thoughts? Links? 
Quote 1 0
Stayway
I agree... I think the Dems definitely need to play hardball with Trump. As for all those who ignored their subpoenas, they should all be in jail for contempt, just like any other citizen would be. If I did that, I would be locked up, so what makes them special? I think if they would have locked up the first ones to ignore the subpoenas, the rest would've complied to avoid jail, and we might have gotten more answers. I just pray we get rid of Trump in 2020!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Stayway, First, welcome to the forum. I agree with you on all counts, I could not have said it better myself. I am envisioning a great Democratic (or worse case a moderate Republican who is not Trump) for 2020. I need - for myself and for others - to keep up the hope! Karma....is chasing Trump I think.
Quote 0 0