Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG - put Pence in charge while he praises Trump as if Trump was what he wants to be...a God. Apparently Pence had a hand in an HIV outbreak in his home state so he's automatically qualified....Trump's just mad that the stock market is way down....He did visit the head of China, though, didn't he? Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
OMG - put Pence in charge while he praises Trump as if Trump was what he wants to be...a God. Apparently Pence had a hand in an HIV outbreak in his home state so he's automatically qualified....Trump's just mad that the stock market is way down....He did visit the head of China, though, didn't he? Thoughts? Links?

Never trust anything that Trump or Pence does.  Pence screwed up royally in his home state of Indiana.

IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, Delta Flight - and I certainly never trust what comes out of any of their mouths. I think we all know who I mean by "any of them." - Multiple people, Trump, Pence, Barr and McConnell get first places here.
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
Science deniers, liars, Trump and Pence put a muzzle on the CDC and Health Dept. so they can distort and hide any dangers the public should know, all for the sake of Trump's image and keeping him in power.  This is beyond sick!  It's dangerous!  I can only hope someone in the CDC or Health Dept. will find a way of leaking the truth to the press.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
QuietStorm, I hear you and I agree. My understanding is that there already has been a whistleblower who the media said told them that the persons caring for people with the virus are not wearing protection for themselves....and I believe he/she told them more. I think unfortunately since we have the Disgusting Creep of all  Creeps in office, we will have to rely on the media and on "outside" scientists and practitioners to donate their time to help this crisis. My understanding, too is that Congress-both House and Senate-in one of the rare bipartisan ways is putting pressure on Trump too. Of course McConnell lives in his own little sick evil I love Trump world...so we'll see if anything does get allocated or any bills passed.
Quote 0 0