Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Delta Flight
Sanders is NOT the person to beat Trump.

Democrats have only eight months to find someone.

Who is the question??????
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
well, I think he will be a good president BUT HE IS NOT GOING TO TROW T45 AND WE WILL LOSE AGAIN.
I THINK ONLY BLOOMBERG MAY BE  ABLE TODO IT. THE ONE TO KICK HIM OUT,  only my opinion.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
cpmty wrote:
well, I think he will be a good president BUT HE IS NOT GOING TO TROW T45 AND WE WILL LOSE AGAIN.
I THINK ONLY BLOOMBERG MAY BE  ABLE TODO IT. THE ONE TO KICK HIM OUT,  only my opinion.

Tom Seyer is interesting as well
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, I agree that I do not believe Sanders can beat Trump and I never will - unless, of course it would actually happen. At which point many here can say "I told you so" and I'll be fine with it. Delta Flight I like-and find Tom Steyer interesting too....but doubt he can build up enough traction to be on the ballot If he would go up against Trump I give him a decent chance-but not as much as others.. Primarily because he has always been known as "The Need To Impeach" guy....ever since Trump got in office. I continue to prefer Biden and Bloomberg second - though I like Biden, this decision is based upon electability and I am a moderate.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I agree with you that Sanders would be a good President. I also agree with you that he can not beat Trump. I agree Bloomberg may stand more of a chance and I am still hoping for Biden myself.
Quote 0 0