Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
The Lincoln Project did an ad on this with a picture of Trump with Maxwell and I believe I aw Epstein too. I hope this "breaks" before the election because if so Trump could be implicated....and then could add "aiding and abetting (sp?) sex trafficking of minors" to his long list of criminal behaviors. Links? Thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
The Lincoln Project did an ad on this with a picture of Trump with Maxwell and I believe I aw Epstein too. I hope this "breaks" before the election because if so Trump could be implicated....and then could add "aiding and abetting (sp?) sex trafficking of minors" to his long list of criminal behaviors. Links? Thoughts?

1567537978633.png 
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
A few weeks ago some one sent me a picture of Trump kissing the Epstein's head. I wish I had kept it. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
cpmty wrote:
A few weeks ago some one sent me a picture of Trump kissing the Epstein's head. I wish I had kept it. 

Photo Shopped

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-kissing-epstein-photo/
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link, Delta Flight. And I'd ask both yourself and cpmty to share whatever you can find on Trump in connection with Maxwell and Epstein everywhere you have access to. My personal belief is that Bill Barr has been burying Trump's involvement with Epstein and his parties and his Recruiter and his young girls. Berman was probably delving into that case among others and now Trump thinks it will "just go away." And I'm glad he "wished her well"-that's what he said about Stone and Manafort too.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty and Delta Flight....I seriously think this photo should be given to an investigative reporter and forwarded on...let them add "partying around for many years with a convicted sex offender and his "Recruiter" "girlfriend" to his list publicly before the election..  and sorry, what is photo shopped? I'm not familiar with that term, Delta Flight. Does this mean you one or both can not share it? How about to: http://www.sendittorachel.com to Rachel Maddow?? Sorry not sorry, I want to see this creep exposed for every horrid thing he did....I don't care if it dated back to the '90s....we all know he participated and was an enabler of both Epstein and Maxwell. Perhaps this will be the "egg in the frying pan" to get him OUT of office....how many people would be ok with seeing this added to his mishandling of the pandemic? 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Photo Shop is an altered pic

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this info, Delta Flight. If not a real picture than of course not as useful or powerful though.  believe here are real pictures. But where? Under lock and key in Barr's office?
Quote 0 0