Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Anyone who has not heard both Tony Schwartz and Malcom Nance, I would recommend it. Tony co-wrote "The Art of the Deal" about Trump back in the day had a friendly relationship with him then-and now describes him as a psychopath, says he is brainwashed and whenever he is a guest he delves into Trump's mentality-it is very interesting. Malcom - I have forgotten his former very official high up title-if anyone remembers please post-just completed a new book on the decline in our democracy. In the positions he served he came to know other foreign countries and in particular Russia. He believes that Trump is brainwashed, according to very specific plans Russia/Kremlin/Moscow/Putin lay out-he discusses how they select their people to "recruit"-and said they have been "working on Trump since around 1987." I assume that is when he first began to go to other countries while in debt. One of our writers in one recent newsletter inserted a video of Malcom Nance on this subject-I would highly recommend watching it/reading his books/listening to him speak. It sounds like the Kremlin brainwashes like cults do-it sounds a lot like what I have heard of Scientology. Just thought some of you may be interested. *This does not take away from Trump's being a evil man, just perhaps further explains how deeply he is "under their spell." I don't know what spell the serving GOP is under though.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
Ritaruby, prior to seeing your post I had already downloaded the video by Malcom Nance.  Very persuasive on the theory that Trump has been brainwashed and subjugated by Russia.  Mr. Nance has the professional background to give credibility to his analysis.  Everybody should watch it.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
In a separate post I sent the Malcom Nance video.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thank you, Ballhawk, I hope everyone plays it. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes for sure Ballhawk.  Every chance I get I try to hear or read Tony Schwartz, Malcom Nance and Michael Avanetti - yes I know the last is controversial but I love the way he is going after Trump and the truth-and helping some of the separated families pro bono. We need them all.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
Anyone who has not heard both Tony Schwartz and Malcom Nance, I would recommend it. Tony co-wrote "The Art of the Deal" about Trump back in the day had a friendly relationship with him then-and now describes him as a psychopath, says he is brainwashed and whenever he is a guest he delves into Trump's mentality-it is very interesting. Malcom - I have forgotten his former very official high up title-if anyone remembers please post-just completed a new book on the decline in our democracy. In the positions he served he came to know other foreign countries and in particular Russia. He believes that Trump is brainwashed, according to very specific plans Russia/Kremlin/Moscow/Putin lay out-he discusses how they select their people to "recruit"-and said they have been "working on Trump since around 1987." I assume that is when he first began to go to other countries while in debt. One of our writers in one recent newsletter inserted a video of Malcom Nance on this subject-I would highly recommend watching it/reading his books/listening to him speak. It sounds like the Kremlin brainwashes like cults do-it sounds a lot like what I have heard of Scientology. Just thought some of you may be interested. *This does not take away from Trump's being a evil man, just perhaps further explains how deeply he is "under their spell." I don't know what spell the serving GOP is under though.

"I don't know what spell the serving GOP is under though."

"Power tends to corruptabsolute power corrupts absolutely." An observation that a person's sense of morality lessens as his or her power increases. The statement was made by Lord Acton, a British historian of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.

Still true today!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts
Michael Avenatti trumps Trump! 🙌
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agree completely, droberts. I kind of hope he is the one who brings Trump down as well. There are rumors he may run for President, not sure how credible but I'd vote for him!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with the quote about power too, droberts. And unfortunately often evil aligns with evil...which is why we all need to continue to resist!
Quote 0 0