Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I just heard/read that the Associated Press-usually the ultimate vehicle for confirmation-has not declared Conor Lamb the winner in PA, that when absentee ballots were counted him came up short..so it is now in mostly a "neck and neck" tie....and worse that the Republican Party and Trump plan to demand a recount and may file a lawsuit declaring unlawful voting, etc. If anyone has further info. on this please share. The good news is that Conor plans to run elsewhere in PA which is said to be more favorable.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh so trump and the russians didn't rigged the Presidential election???  That miserable basturd needs to get a life and accept that he lost and not take away other peoples blessings from God like he did with Hillary Clinton. A petition MUST be made in order for this monster not to do this if its true.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - We think alike for sure! You are right about a petition and I feel certain that MoveOn.org and/or Change.Org, Tom Steyer and others will come up with one soon. Apparently if Russia tried to rig the election, they were not really successful...but with the new sanctions (finally!) imposed on Russia after the UK incident by both the UK AND the USA I assume Trump's buddy friendship with Putin will be over. The Republicans will stop at nothing...I think the more official count in PA comes on 3/20...hopefully Conor will still win. Trump IS truly a monster!
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
He lies about russia helping him win and he had the audacity to say he wants to sue the people electing Conor. This just can't happen it can't.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I know, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now....it shouldn't happen and I believe still that it will be stopped.
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Maybe it isn't true because it's not all over the internet or news and when Conor first got elected in the email I got explains that there won't be a recount because the number was low (it had to be 100 points or above to have a recount) and I actually had 2 emails explaining that and even if the repukes ask for a recount, Conor is still going to win.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
I'm just sitting here trying to remain positive. Conor led/won? by 627 votes. The state communications director said the four counties sent out 188 military and overseas ballots. EVEN IF sarcastic won the whole 188, he would STILL LOSE by 439 votes. So what the hell is their problem?????? Conor Lamb wins... period. Right?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
EXACTLY! That monster and his people are just going to have to just suck it up just like we had to when our President Hillary was forced to lose to that monster and they better suck it up because i'll be ready to sign those petitions, I'm not giving up either. 
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now ! I'm not going to give up either as well, none of us should.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
hi dfcloud, you are correct in that Conor should have the PA win and he probably still will...but now it looks a bit uncertain because of the Repugs trying to get that seat because the absentee ballots are so close...we should know by 3/20 if not before. I have no idea what their problems are - insanity, meanness, criminality, psychosis-you name if. Hope the Dems take it back whether or not Trump gets out before mid terms.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Absolutely not
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I got those emails as well and some in charge say Conor will still win. Let us pray...and of course not give up!
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😊I'll keep praying too.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - We all need to pray.😁
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
Let us  all hope that Lamb is the certified winner today!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 2 0