Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Thoughts? Links? I'm scared...not necessarily because I was a Bernie person as everyone here knows...but because of this no mail in voting stuff the Repugs are trying to pull during the pandemic. I hope Perez, Biden and the rest have big plans because we just can't have another 4 years of this. I hope Bernie's people back Biden.
Apparently we won't know the results of the (fixed cause the Repugs would not allow mail in voting) election in Wisconsin the other day for maybe a week, apparently showed Biden in the lead....and Repugs showed up to vote for Trump too.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Thoughts? Links? I'm scared...not necessarily because I was a Bernie person as everyone here knows...but because of this no mail in voting stuff the Repugs are trying to pull during the pandemic. I hope Perez, Biden and the rest have big plans because we just can't have another 4 years of this. I hope Bernie's people back Biden.
Apparently we won't know the results of the (fixed cause the Repugs would not allow mail in voting) election in Wisconsin the other day for maybe a week, apparently showed Biden in the lead....and Repugs showed up to vote for Trump too.

And as requested...    Your link.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/politics/bernie-sanders-drops-out/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
It's hard to believe 😐 trump believes he can beat
Joe  Biden as he calls him "sleepy Joe" so yes it's 
very scary to see what's going to happen next. My
Sister believes trump will cheat his way in the
Presidency again and I wouldn't be surprised if
he did. It's gotta be expected even though we're
all gonna be once again screwed and possibly
forever since these repugnants want to hold control
with trump being in office. I hope for once I can be
wrong😐 I won't expect to though. I think Joe will wi