Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Ok this makes me super excited - ….I'm sure I am in the minority here but...sure will be interesting going into Super Tuesday with so many candidates!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Ok this makes me super excited - ….I'm sure I am in the minority here but...sure will be interesting going into Super Tuesday with so many candidates!

South Carolina only has 9 Electoral College votes to the best of my knowledge.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, this is true. But I have not given up hope on 1) Biden or 2) Bloomberg. Not to offend anyone, again, just my perspective. To me they are in the race till they drop out and then it would have to be Warren - if even she survives. I am not "Feelin the Bern" nor do I have Bernie fever. Of course, in place of Trump yes for Bernie for sure....but I don't think he can beat him...and I have other issues with Bernie. I am a moderate, plain and simple.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
Considering there are only 9 of those antiquated electoral college votes, I don't understand what all the hoohaa is about South Carolina. The fact that they went for Biden doesn't impress me. After all South Carolina has voted strictly Republican for decades.  
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
dfcloud, I have to respectfully disagree with you here. That South Carolina - and/or any other states votes for Biden impresses me more than I can express here. Mind made up, but to each their own choice.
Quote 0 0