Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Renee
I need to thank everyone who nicely that I needed to look at all the people running. I did and surprise I honestly think that Biden is the one to beat trump. That is if the election is done honestly. We will have a excellent chance of winning. The biggest topic I have is that the facts remain that the average American can not get the test. That is unless you are a Republican and work for the state or federal government boy you and your family are tested immediately. This crap has to end contrary to there (republicans) think they are special and above the rest of us Americans. I live in a state that you must have symptoms that are at the extreme level. Otherwise you don’t get tested. Yet all of our elected officials were tested yesterday, at least in my state. This is not a virus that cares about if you are a Republican or Democrat. We all count not just the stupid people who are elected to office.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Renee that Biden is the best person to take on Trump. That said, any candidate (Democratic) will have a tough time - it will not be an easy election, because as we know one side - the Republicans and Trump and his Administration and campaign - cheat like crazy and the other side is honest and does not cheat. I really hope that whoever is the Democratic nominee-and currently that looks like Biden picks a good running mate (he committed to picking a woman) and I think they need body guard protection and to hire a cyber security and other experts to combat the cheating. I agree about the virus. It is difficult to get tested in my state too and I'm not sure if our officials (mostly Republican) have been tested or not. We had one case where the person tested positive, went to work and infected others-did not tell anyone at work he tested positive! I know people who are working from home or going into the office with just a 1-2 person staff and others working from home. I am in one of the highest risk groups....I am praying...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
In my opinion also Trump is responsible for much of the virus spread in the USA - as in 2018 he fired everyone at the Center for Disease Control and never replaced them. He began talking like this is a hoax-the virus, shaking hands with an infected person....and of course he gets tested and tests negative.
Quote 0 0