Ritaruby
Has anyone heard how this can happen, other than a Democratic President being elected in 2020? This guy is a clear and present danger - like Trump.
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I been signing petitions for Barr to go so hopefully the petitions will grant us.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I have also been signing petitions Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I hope we all do. If anyone has a link to post for this, please do so. Thanks.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh great! 😊
Quote 0 0
droberts
Congress can impeach him too. We know repugs won't remove him. Other than Dem. President that leaves Trump to fire or Barr to resign. As far as I can tell, that's it.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed droberts….I always keep hoping there is another way....and you know Trump won't fire him and he won't resign....so we will have to have his dirty deeds until hopefully 2020 when we elect a Democratic President!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I wasn't saying Barr is going....I meant I wish he would...but I doubt it..
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
he needs to  be warming a slab for trump
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes, thunderboltbown, Bill Barr is truly Trump's "lap dog" (no offense to real animals here!) the AG Trump always wanted....clever in an evil sort of way and doing the wrong thing constantly and thumbing his nose at the Democrats. Horrific....I wish the Dems would go after him more...they were going to hold him in contempt but then he turned over SOME of the redacted Mueller report so they did not, is my understanding. Bill Barr is scum like Trump.
Quote 0 0