Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Did anyone see this spectacle? Naturally, the serving Republicans proved again that they are Trump's enablers...I wish Jim ("gym") Joran would keep his mouth shut...and a few of the others! What was worth it were a few of the democrats' take downs of him...and, as Pelosi says, this hearing, if nothing else, will hopefully prove to the American people that Barr is Trump's personal servant/fixer-not acting like an Attorney General! And now borders are closed due to COVID-19 so if we want to escape we can't! Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
HE IS AS BAD AS TRUMP! He LIED to the people, to  congresspersons and to anyone in front of him. 
he should be charged and disbar. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, cpmty.
Quote 0 0
jkomerath
     IDIOT TRUMP CHOSE THE RIGHT ONE FOR THE JOB.HE IS AN EDUCATED CROOK,AND HE LIES ,AND LIES,AND LIES
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, jkomerath. You may recall Barr wrote Trump a letter basically "auditioning" for the Attorney General's job in which he stated he believes the President has absolute power and apparently he believes this President to be above the law also. I wonder sometimes what's in it for Barr - the only thing I can think of is money and that he wants to be a tool to destroying democracy, maybe always had it in his blood but now with Trump has the chance to use it.
Quote 0 0