Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Thoughts, Links on the above?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
It sure is taking too long and it looks like they are wanting MORE answers from other witnesses unfortunately. I believe we won't get this monster out of our White House anytime soon😐and if he doesn't get impeached, we'll all be screwed in 2020.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now,, dear friend as we've talked about before, it's important to keep up the hope - and the prayer as I know you do - and the resistance. There is no reason at this point to think he will win or even escape impeachment prior to 2020. Always fine to vent and post an opinion but I  am feeling that you let this - well, crap honestly-get to you a bit much. We all are concerned, but I remain optimistic. They are about to get his financials-or at least some of them-and it is always said that "follow the money" leads to the end of the crime.
Quote 2 0
QuietStorm
It's better to gather ALL the evidence they can before advancing with this.  If it takes a little longer, it surely will be worth it.  If they can get their hands on his taxes, .. he is done for!  It will show massive tax fraud along with massive money loans from Russia and the Saudis. He is truly Putin's little money whore!  Oh yeah, and then there's the pee pee tape Putin holds over his head.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now,, dear friend as we've talked about before, it's important to keep up the hope - and the prayer as I know you do - and the resistance. There is no reason at this point to think he will win or even escape impeachment prior to 2020. Always fine to vent and post an opinion but I  am feeling that you let this - well, crap honestly-get to you a bit much. We all are concerned, but I remain optimistic. They are about to get his financials-or at least some of them-and it is always said that "follow the money" leads to the end of the crime.

I'm sorry dear for putting out negativity if I'am but I'm just afraid of being too confident that trump will lose this time but yes I do pray and pray and also hope he doesn't win re-election. It's all I do for now. I want to vote by mail soon hopefully I can get a ballot soon because I tried doing that months ago and I couldn't find a way to get a ballot.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
if I'm too negative, I'll leave, I really don't want to shoot anybody's hope down by expressing my fears. I'll understand and again I'm sorry.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby

Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I believe I've been misunderstood here, so please accept my apologies. This is a forum where we can all definitely vent any opinion other than...well, you know the rules as stated at the top of the forum - not saying you broke these at all. It is ok to complain - or I would call it venting, even if it is not positive. I think we can all agree are not in a positive situation politically her-and in some cases abroad-and it's definitely scary. I don't want you to leave My "purpose", if you will when someone sounds kind of hopeless about how things will turn out-this is how I see it - is to remind the person that it could actually still turn out good for us and to keep up the hope, prayers, and resistance. It's ok, you can be negative. I feel negative about most things political too now, honestly, but I don't want to give up hope....and I was just wishing you hope. I "hope" (;pardon the pun) that this helps. Please continue to Moderate and post. I also "get" how much this is on your mind and how dim the future could look and turn out. Trust me, it's always on my mind too....which is probably why I'm obsessed now with the news - because I can hear every time Trump does NOT score a win. I also can't wait to get my hands on a ballot and admit to wanting him out before 2020. Long shot, perhaps, but it could happen. Are we ok now?

Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Grammatical errors in last post...please excuse! Computers!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Also, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….my personal opinion....it is good to not be too overconfident that Trump will either be impeached and removed before 2020 and/or that he will win in 2020 what with all his criminal actions and foreign country interference. But it is still a ways away. For myself, I try to remain concerned, yes-not going to fool myself with this one with Trump in office-but not without hope.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I agree, QuietStorm, that the Dems should be meticulous and gather all evidence especially Trump's financials...before opening a formal actual impeachment. It has to be so iron clad that the bozos in the serving GOP will have no choice but to remove him. And I heard recently that the Dems are taking testimonies public going forward....the public needs, I think to be more outraged than they currently are. I am concerned about those just "living their life" and who "don't do news" not understanding what is at stake with this impeachment and the 2020 election.
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Also, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….my personal opinion....it is good to not be too overconfident that Trump will either be impeached and removed before 2020 and/or that he will win in 2020 what with all his criminal actions and foreign country interference. But it is still a ways away. For myself, I try to remain concerned, yes-not going to fool myself with this one with Trump in office-but not without hope.

Oh thank you very much for understanding my fears☺ my fears remain more now that what happened with this pizza party circus those republimonsters threw at the testimonies while Nancy Pelosi was at her brother's funeral which was more convenient for them to crash in. I just hope this wont stop the Dems from saving democracy. I hope not. 

I will keep posting and moderating thank you very much☺
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
I heard once that Ivanka has a contract with China to make voting machines!  This is quite alarming if true, as we know they will be made to rig.  Has anyone else heard this rumor?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope its not true, if it is, I hope she goes to prison along with her father, her brothers and her husband.
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
Amen to that!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, QuietStorm. I hope we don't have to wait until the election to get him removed.
Quote 1 0