Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….are you talking about Ivanka? Confused...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Yes, I heard the (what I hope is just a rumor!) that Ivanka Trump has or will have voting machines in China....scary.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I did not realize that Nancy Pelosi was at a funeral when the disgusting Republicans crashed that testimony. And no, I don't think it will stop or hurt the Dems...it delayed the testimony but that testimony took place...makes sense it would happen while Pelosi was not there. 
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes I was referring to ivanka and its wonderful the proceedings still took place😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.😃
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
if I'm too negative, I'll leave, I really don't want to shoot anybody's hope down by expressing my fears. I'll understand and again I'm sorry.

Never fear being here and posting thoughts from your heart. We need more people like you, not less.

😃

I vote to keep you on the Island.

Please stay!!

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ivanka granted Trademark for voting machines by China!

Please see my post above to Destroy_Turumpturd_Now  

https://international-diplomacy.com/2018/11/08/ivanka-trump-granted-trademark-for-voting-machines-in-china/
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Awww thank you so much Delta Flight this makes my day 😄 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, thanks for the link about Ivanka and the voting machines in China. We should be surprised by anything they do anymore...but I admit to still being surprised at things like this. As to your comment to Destroy_Ttrumpturd_Now, thank you for that from me also.... I certainly agree...we do need her on our island. Apparently my words to her got a bit jumbled but you have cleared them up nicely. ðŸ˜ƒ
Quote 0 0