Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Bob Corker said he has spoken to seven current Republican Senators who think Trump is unfit for office. Love to know who they are-can only speculate, McCain, Collins, Murkowski? But no matter....Bannon is going after the "GOP Establishment"-I hope he keeps it up...because the "GOP Establishment" can impeach Trump!
Quote 3 0
Delta Flight
100317WhatHappensR.jpg Day Care nap time for Trump!!!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
A fit POTUS or not???

171007-reid-trump-fatigue-hero_gwipf4.jpg 
Quote 1 0
DRR2017
Ritaruby wrote:
Bob Corker said he has spoken to seven current Republican Senators who think Trump is unfit for office. Love to know who they are-can only speculate, McCain, Collins, Murkowski? But no matter....Bannon is going after the "GOP Establishment"-I hope he keeps it up...because the "GOP Establishment" can impeach Trump!

My first thought was finally they see what we already know. But then giving it a 2nd thought I was disappointed that only 7 others agree.?. I know it's a start but what is it going to take for them to open there eye and see the light.? It's time for the "R's" to grow a pair and put COUNTRY over PARTY. But as I said it is a start.
Quote 0 0
Jesse Mark Freed
I recommend David Talbot's The Devil's Chessboard, which tells of American Nazi and traitor, GOP, CIA, assassinator, Alan Dulles, and what he and David Rockefeller and Prescott Bush have bequeathed us, Bannon, Miller,Spencer, and Mercer.What Roosevelt wanted to hang for treason in 1945, and didn't, is cursed upon us still. But hey we still will demand unconditional surrender from the Nazis to. Us no. Matter what their name nor how great their ill-gotten gain.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/10/president-trump-has-made-1318-false-or-misleading-claims-over-263-days/?utm_term=.c806d4301073

Trump lies on average of 5 times a day.

And some people think he is trustworthy? Morons!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Why America is not the greatest country in the world anymore!

A must view!

Quote 0 0
Twayne
Ritaruby wrote:

If that is the case, then why do we not hear much more talk and news about its headway and progress?  Mueller is working hard, yeah, I guess I can buy that, but it doesn't look to me like his findings are going to add much more to the current list of reasons he's unfit for the office. Mueller is going so slowly it's more like he's a deflection and delayer than anything else.  And no, you don't have to tell me how slowly the wheels turn; they've turned long enough. He either raises his head from his desk and opens up, or he'll be bypassed by those with the means to unseat this narcissistic, very senile and ignorant man who became president.  One thing Mueller's work might be good for is changes to the laws so a person like this can never again be voted into office or even allowed to run in the first place. But I don't think he's needed to get the impeachment done anymore. There are just too many known crimes and mental craziness to remove this prez and all his henchment along with him. Jeez, I could almost write it myself!  WHAT is the holdup?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Twayne...I think you have great words and ideas but need to disagree a bit with you re: Mueller. The nature of his work is that it does not get out to the public and I think he is working fast considering all he has to deal with and that his work will have an impact. I am also hearing more and more about bipartisan drafting of an independent commission to investigate Russia and Trump and company-possibly re-hiring Muelller and/or others for that and hopefully ending, if not the Senate than that crappy House committee which is so horribly bi partisan and I feel serves no purpose. I do think we are at some kind of turning point where a law(s) may be drafted to assess a potential President's mental and physical capabilities prior to holding office...I think I heard 
Dianne Feinstein say she was drafting that but don't quote me. He is not impeached yet in my opinion because of the rest of the corrupt congress - though many of them served under other Presidents and got legislation (good legislation) passed, etc. I agree he has committed so many crimes boldly and publicly...unfortunately he has the money and "To Russia with Love" backing him...but I think more people are "smelling a dirty fish" here. Thank you.
Quote 0 0