Ritaruby
Can't wait to watch Bob Mueller testify and review his report himself. I hope it is also carried on Fox - though I can not stand the network viewers who watch "conservative tv" do watch it....and many seem to believe Barr's version of Mueller's report. Thanks Bob Mueller. Sorry it is not really "comfy" for you to resurface and in public on television yet....but we the American people - as well as in other countries - need to know the REAL story.....and it's in July too!
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I sure hope Mueller tells us all EVERYTHING this time. I can't believe how much garbage Fox news spreads. I really hate Fox news!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destory_Trumpturd_Now - about Fox News...however...certain "conservative voters watch it and if they see Mueller tell a different story than Barr that could be good. My understanding is that Bob Mueller will go over what is already out from his report on live television one or two times for committees in the House and then will testify in a closed setting to the House...that may be where he opens up more about stuff Bill Barr stopped him from doing and ideally about the counter intelligence stuff.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Aw, well hopefully Mueller can just testify all of the report. He really shouldn't get in trouble for saving democracy.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destrpy_Trumpturd_Now - Agreed. If Mueller only reads from his report that will make an impact in a public testimony. As far as him getting into trouble the announcement of his testifying in public is already upsetting Trump and the Republicans...and other than that I see no trouble for him. He did not want to do this, he's a private person - but his report got put out wrong by Bill Barr and I am glad the Dems used their power to get him in.  He owes it to the American people.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes we must know soon.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0