Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Has anyone read this yet? Your thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I read the Washington Post articles and listened to Woodward's taped conversation with Trump, did that first thing this morning.   Some of that same type of reporting, using confidential sources in the White House, have come earlier from other journalists and book authors. But Woodward's book, FEAR, will enlarge the scope and believability of anecdotal material on Trump's craziness.  This new book will carry special gravitas based on the prestige and professionalism of Bob Woodward.  It will be published next Tuesday September 11. I plan to buy it at Costco.  That book, along with the upcoming Mueller findings, will further freak out the Trump White House.  
Quote 0 0
Janet
I also read The Washington Post articles including:

Bob Woodward’s explosive book:  Inside the Trump White House 

BY PHILIP RUCKER AND ROBERT COSTA
Sept. 4,2018

which I highly recommend reading!
(This article also has the tape.)

I include here just one of the many quotes in the article that portrays the dysfunction of Trump’s White House, by the Chief of Staff John 
Kelly who said of Trump: “He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.” 

It should be very interesting what happens next as a result of the book and tape!  The saga continues!I can’t wait to read it!

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
A good link to read.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/05/politics/donald-trump-bob-woodward-fear/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link Delta Flight. I have the book on order so will be reading it-Woodward's book that is.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for your post Janet. I can't wait to read Woodward's book too. If not yet, will likely be on the Best Seller list soon!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk I hope that book freaks out Trump and his White House! I have it on pre-order on Amazon.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
The book appears to be 100% correct!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/woodward-says-key-trump-official-told-him-book-is-%e2%80%981000-percent-correct%e2%80%99/ar-BBNcMYw?li=AAggFp5&ocid=spartanntp
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight, I am now reading Woodward's book and believe it to be 100% correct. Thanks again for the link.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Print more money to lower the national debt...............per Trump!

WTF??

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-told-gary-cohn-to-print-money-to-lower-the-national-debt-according-to-bob-woodwards-book/ar-BBNccKD?li=AAggFp5&ocid=spartanntp
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Again, great link Delta Flight. Trump needs a really great Psychiatrist and serious medication which he would agree to take routinely. He is completely out of touch with reality and the truth, has no idea what he is doing and doesn't listen to help. Come to think of it, I think every currently serving GOP member would benefit from these suggestions as well. No offense please to anyone who has or has seen a Psychiatrist or Psychologist and/or who takes medicine for a condition. I don't even know if it would HELP Trump...he is so BEYOND...and in debt...to Putin. Nothing he does makes any sense and I think any rational decisions must have been or are currently being made by others...OK, don't ask me to list those as they are pretty tiny compared to his other issues, but you know what I mean.

We need that blue wave to sweep over the entire US now more than ever.
Quote 0 0