Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! I heard the Repugs will try and spin this so that they'll say it's the Democrats doing this to make the Republicans look bad before the election. Hopefully I hear wrong.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
OH GOD!!! These monsters are going too far. I can't believe they actually kill to win. I wish the FBI do something about this like LOCK HIM UP already.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - The FBI is looking into the bombs and I think tracked them to Florida. If the Dems take over they will try and lock him up!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
May God deliver us.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Amen to that Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Question: Do you go on our website? Do you enjoy it? And do you subscribe to the newsletter?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Um I'm subscribed to "The Impeachment" and The Daily Kos. If thats what you mean. I didn't know tjere were other websites. If you can tell me what websites to go to I'll be happy to go☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You would now look for a website called Sound and Fury..not sure if it s the same "The Impeachment" I don't think so. If you go on the Sound and Fury one you should be able to click on it somewhere I think at the top and subscribe to the newsletter. If you have problems, contact Amy. I can give you her email if you don't find what you need.😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ok I'll do that😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think it's a good idea, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now😃
Quote 1 0