Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Both Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein say what is happening now is worse than Watergate. Bob Woodward's new book "Fear" is available now for pre-order on Amazon. He said he had many interviews with people high up in the Trump administration.....and this of course is one of the writers who "broke open" Watergate. (All The President's Men is my favorite movie-if you have not seen it I'd recommend it and also The Post).
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk

There are two big things I am anxiously awaiting, the beginning of football season and the new book "Fear" by Bob Woodward.  I will celebrate the arrival of both.  
Supposedly Woodward had special access that allowed him to document things about Trump that we have not seen previously.  Of course, that is part of the hype for the book but there is reason to think Woodward will inform us of things we have not heard before or give us more detail on contexts and interpretation.  Woodward is a respected journalist, so I think the audience (readers) for the book will be very large.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Ballhawk. Woodward is a brilliant journalist and I agree I think he will have information that we have not yet seen or heard. He deals in facts and sticks to them like Mueller so his book will be very different from the others, like for instance "Fire and Fury." More on the lines of "Russian Roulette" but probably even better. I can't wait either!
Quote 0 0