Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I just read where Trump could take away Melania's - and I believe her parents' citizenship if she left him...think this may be a reason to stay? Not sure what it is like in Slovenai (sp?) where she and her family are from....I'm sure he would not hesitate to do it either. Thoughts?
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I just read where Trump could take away Melania's - and I believe her parents' citizenship if she left him...think this may be a reason to stay? Not sure what it is like in Slovenai (sp?) where she and her family are from....I'm sure he would not hesitate to do it either. Thoughts?

Trump can be very vindictive!  
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:

Rita

Try my link OK!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/donald-trump-would-deport-melania-if-she-divorced-him-claims-omarosa/ar-BBM7mHv?li=AAggNb9&ocid=U452DHP
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
usernameeme1
yes - the only things that nameless person in the white house (dt) is spewing forth
are hate bigotry arrogance separation and division-
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:

Well there are times that I see Melania laughing with the monster and she doesn't do ANYTHING to reverse the garbage her monster does to us as first lady because we must remember the time where she went to texas to see the innocent scared children being held in cages and rather getting them out of there, she supported the ICE officials there instead, so I can just say I highly doubt she's against this monster of her husband. I'm sure she's even enjoying all the luxury in the White House as well as in her former life when she first married him.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
That could be true Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Delta Flight for the link.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Trump is ALL VINDICTIVE Delta Flight...only one example - firing Andrew McCabe immediately before he was due for his pension/long service in the FBI...whatever you think of him-and I have mixed feelings. Trump must be very insecure inside...and very in debt to Putin...who we know is vindictive.
Quote 0 0
droberts
He's a dictator. I don't think he could just take it away without cause legally. If he helped them to get citizen illegally, which he probably did, he'd be screwing himself..
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, I think then he would be screwing himself and is currently screwing himself.
Quote 0 0