Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I can't use the words on this forum to describe how horrid a pick I think Kavanaugh is. Of all the right wingers on supposed lists Trump was given, not only does he pick the one who will "gut" everything good, fair and decent for us regular people but has writings that a sitting President can not be tried, indicted, spend time in jail, etc. while serving in office. The Dems found some writings where he lied under oath.
I read recently that Trump has thus far named 22 (Conservative of course) Judges to the Supreme Court and may name more....but I think Brett here is dangerous on many levels...for a lifetime appointment yet? Your thoughts? Think he'll make it through the confirmation process?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
I can't use the words on this forum to describe how horrid a pick I think Kavanaugh is. Of all the right wingers on supposed lists Trump was given, not only does he pick the one who will "gut" everything good, fair and decent for us regular people but has writings that a sitting President can not be tried, indicted, spend time in jail, etc. while serving in office. The Dems found some writings where he lied under oath.
I read recently that Trump has thus far named 22 (Conservative of course) Judges to the Supreme Court and may name more....but I think Brett here is dangerous on many levels...for a lifetime appointment yet? Your thoughts? Think he'll make it through the confirmation process?

I only hope and will pray it won't happen. A hawaiian senator already said she won't vote for kavenaugh.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Was that Hawaiian Senator a Democrat or a Republican, do you know? Because if all the Dems stick together they need just a couple Republicans to vote no and he's out. I heard he met personally with some of the moderates alone like Susan Collins but I'm sure he - like Trump at first when he wanted to - could turn on the charm and "yes" to her every question. Gag me. If the hearing is public which I doubt it will be, if I can stomach it I'll watch.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes shes a republican and voting NO😄 I hope more republicans can vote no too.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Are you sure Collins is a NO vote on Kavanaugh? I know they spoke and I know her big concern is Roe v. Wade, same with Lisa Murkowski but I am not trusting of any of them...because I think Kavanaugh is smooth and can dodge questions and they go along with Trump anyway. But I hope she is a NO vote!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well that's what I read but I don't know, anything can change, I don't trust republicans either, they are back stabbers.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This is true Destroy_Trumturd_Now - I hope what you read was right...and I trust no serving Republican now.
Quote 1 0