Monday, December 2, 2019
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I received an email from Tom Steyer about having trumpturd impeached and it said to call my Representative to have my voice heard. The message was saying what to say and to also to add on any other things that should have trumpturd impeached finally. I don't have the number to call because the message gave me a direct button to press but I would just Google up the Representatives number that way your voices can be heard too. I encourage you to actually do this right now before the impeachment march on the 20th of this month 😃

#ImpeachTrumpturdNow
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now....I received this same email and I got the direct button to press and contacted my Representatives..I second the motion to encourage everyone to do so before the Impeachment march on the 20th.Thanks for the "heads up"on this.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Your welcome and thank you very much 😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are also very welcome..we should all be actively contacting our Reps regularly...it's so important.
Quote 1 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Dear Destroy:  go to congress.gov, on the left you will see "Members," click on that and put you Senators/Reps. name in or the state.  You will also get access to their websites, voting records, bios. etc.  You can also get emails from Countable each time they vote and you can send them your pro or con before the vote even comes up.  Good luck.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
Welcome back Ellen. You were missed by all of us here!

Cabin fever??

LOL

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Hi Delta,

Actually the "Big Chill" here in NY has given me more time to work on the midterm elections, etc. since it was deadly to go out for long.  I basically spent the holidays reading several versions of tax reform bills, researching online, phoning folks in states that were having elections, writing, etc.  Resisting trump has turned out to be a full time job in my retirement!

There is also a lot going on in NY government that is important to me and I wanted to be a part of.  I love that we have 100+ court actions out against trump and counting.  His bogus "tax reform" give away to the 1% seriously hurt us but we'll handle it.  Blue states produce 87% of GDP, so the GOP is stupid to try to penalize us while at the same time increasing the National Debt.  And that Nat. Debt is composed largely of the money they robbed from the Medicare Trust Fund and spent.  Now they want to cut medicare because it's too expensive!  It is like being held up for cash then having to pay for the robber's court costs!

The stock market is running wild and without effective regulations and "what goes up will come down" with a crash bigger than the last one.  To me, that is scary. Blue collar jobs are not coming back and, per the reports I get from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the majority of jobs being "created" are in support, admin. and management.

So, I do check in with you guys as I can!  If we truly want some change, then the midterms and flipping the seats in Congress is the vital first step.  There will be no impeachment without it.

Just like the Terminator, I will be back!
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN wrote:
Dear Destroy:  go to congress.gov, on the left you will see "Members," click on that and put you Senators/Reps. name in or the state.  You will also get access to their websites, voting records, bios. etc.  You can also get emails from Countable each time they vote and you can send them your pro or con before the vote even comes up.  Good luck.

Thanks I will do that 😃
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
You are also very welcome..we should all be actively contacting our Reps regularly...it's so important.

It is important and I only hope and pray this monster in the White House will be done away with soon.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen, great to see you back on the forum..I assume you have dug out from the steep snow?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen, you are doing great work...and I also feel like defeating Trump has become my (mostly) retired full time job....we can win the midterms!
Quote 0 0