Monday, December 2, 2019
Phaser_1962
I am not a resident of the united states but as someone who is following this event, I have read different things regarding this and just wanted to get a solid answer from someone in the know.

In this coming election, I have read different stories regarding Trump not accepting the outcome, throwing a tantrum, etc.

So the question I need to ask if he looses in a landslide or similar on November 3 he will call it a rigged election I am waiting for that one, But can he do anything like refuse to leave on the 20 of January.

As I understand it the secret service protects the "office" of the president, so do they have the authority to march him out of the Whitehouse, or is it more complicated than that.
So can someone who knows a heck of a lot more about this subject than me please enlighten me
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Phaser_1962 wrote:
I am not a resident of the united states but as someone who is following this event, I have read different things regarding this and just wanted to get a solid answer from someone in the know.

In this coming election, I have read different stories regarding Trump not accepting the outcome, throwing a tantrum, etc.

So the question I need to ask if he looses in a landslide or similar on November 3 he will call it a rigged election I am waiting for that one, But can he do anything like refuse to leave on the 20 of January.

As I understand it the secret service protects the "office" of the president, so do they have the authority to march him out of the Whitehouse, or is it more complicated than that.
So can someone who knows a heck of a lot more about this subject than me please enlighten me

Fair question. 

https://www.salon.com/2019/06/23/so-if-trump-actually-refuses-to-quit-after-losing-the-2020-election-what-happens-then/

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Phaser_1962 and Delta Flight, I don't think Trump will be allowed to ignore the results of the election if he loses. Hopefully, Biden and Kamala win big and there's no room for marginal percentages and Biden has said he is ready to have the military remove Trump if needed.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think there are enough people "fighting back" now who would not permit Trump to stay. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Boy I would love to watch the military throw him
and his people out of the White House 😄I hope
they show it on TV who cares about privacy. They
owe it to us to watch.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I would like to see this too.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Phaser_1962 wrote:

Another link

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/al-gore-if-trump-refuses-to-concede-the-military-would-run-him-out/ar-BB18mnIQ
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link Delta  Flight..I think it says it all in response to Phaser_1962's post.
Quote 0 0