Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
dfcloud

Just getting caught up on email after a day of doctors, cortozone shots, laundromat, and dealing with a husband who has finally reached his point of being sick of being sick, aka he's acting like a 5 year old! Anyway, found this in my email just now and read it... perfect timing

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/423758-house-passes-legislation-to-re-open-government-despite-trump-opposition

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you about everything, dfcloud. Thanks much for the link....it really is perfect timing.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree dfcloud, I think Nancy is waiting to zap Trump - in a big way!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - From what I hear recently apparently Nancy has changed her mind and "impeachment is not taken off the table."
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah but she wants to wait for Mueller when we all know that could take years before Mueller finishes his investigation😐 meanwhile trump can continue making us miserable, at least thats what I been seeing so far.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Here I have to disagree my friend, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. The Democrats, including Pelosi have already said that they are already pursuing investigations, trying to get Trump's tax returns and make them public, etc. I think Nancy was referring to waiting to present any Impeachment bills before Mueller's report. Did anyone else hear anything different? Have faith - there are Dems in the House and "they are not there to play" - that's a direct quote from one of them but I forgot which one.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I have hope but I only heard that Nancy said that she was waiting for Mueller to end the investigation. Thats what I heard.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - It's true...Nancy is waiting for Mueller to end his investigation...to explore impeachment specifically, that's why. From what I hear the Dems have already begun working on getting Trump's tax returns and probably making them public and on oversight into his and his pals' many crimes. Keep the faith!
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
I think it wise to do the impeachment in steps, so Dems don't come off looking like a blood thirsty lynch mob.  Everyday he does damage to our country in some form or another, so I certainly wish it could be immediate, but I can see the wisdom in making sure we gather the evidence and proof of his crimes, so there can be no disputing that impeachment is justified.  I really don't think we will have to wait too much longer for Mueller to finish.  Forcing Trump to reveal his tax returns will be a joyful moment !  He's hiding something that maybe they can put him in prison for.  I also feel certain that Russia and Saudi Arabia have much dirt on him to the point that they control him.  That's treason, pure and simple.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with your very wise post, QuietStorm. The Democrats are already making inroads into "getting all the goods" they can on Trump while working on other issues such as the shutdown, health care, gun control, etc. I agree that if Trump's tax returns are revealed it will be beyond an eye opener to all. I also believe that both Russia and Saudi Arabia do OWN Trump...and we may be able to throw China in there in 3rd place...someone on the forum-sorry I forgot if it was yourself or not - said that Ivanka is in talks to have voting machines in China! But definitely Russia and Saudi Arabia for sure with Trump...and I also believe with his family and his cohorts in crime and conspiracy. There is news out now that the "secret" country and bank involved in the sealed Mueller issue is Russia the country and a Russian bank/entity...would not surprise me...I am SO glad the Dems are on this! 
Quote 1 0