Ritaruby
Have you heard this? Sorry but I don't think we need another business person (and for Trump I use the term loosely) running for President. The state of our country is too dire - we need political experience and a tough minded person who is out for Democracy and the people. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Have you heard this? Sorry but I don't think we need another business person (and for Trump I use the term loosely) running for President. The state of our country is too dire - we need political experience and a tough minded person who is out for Democracy and the people. Thoughts? Links?




PELOSI
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I agree with you and I agree with Delta Flight 😄 we need Pelosi.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now,, I think the Starbucks CEO (who is against all entitlement programs by the way) wants to run for President...not Speaker of the House...although surely Pelosi would be better than him!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight and Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, Yes, Pelosi would make a great President but unless she "inherits" the Presidency if they catch both Trump and Pence, I seriously doubt she would run. And if she inherits it she may be only a one term President...though she's definitely great and "in the fight" I think she wants to make sure our Democracy is "in safe hands" and then retire. I heard that she had planned to retire if Hillary had won.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I will take Nancy as a one term POTUS in a heartbeat
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now,, I think the Starbucks CEO (who is against all entitlement programs by the way) wants to run for President...not Speaker of the House...although surely Pelosi would be better than him!


I heard that if the CEO of Starbucks runs for President, it would make trump win a second term very easily so I'm hoping the petition thats going around to stop this CEO will stop his run.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight and Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, Yes, Pelosi would make a great President but unless she "inherits" the Presidency if they catch both Trump and Pence, I seriously doubt she would run. And if she inherits it she may be only a one term President...though she's definitely great and "in the fight" I think she wants to make sure our Democracy is "in safe hands" and then retire. I heard that she had planned to retire if Hillary had won.


I didn't know that she didn't get along with Hillary. I thought they both agreed together on everything to save democracy on the Democratic side.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I must have been misunderstood. I meant that Putin does not get along with Hillary...maybe more than others. I meant that Pelosi had talked about retiring if Hillary won the 2016 election and decided not to when Trump won.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I completely agree, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I think it could be a sure win for Trump if the Starbucks CEO runs...but he intends to run as an Independent....and as we all know Independents never win...they take votes away from Democrats in my opinion.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I must have been misunderstood. I meant that Putin does not get along with Hillary...maybe more than others. I meant that Pelosi had talked about retiring if Hillary won the 2016 election and decided not to when Trump won.


Oh I see
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
I completely agree, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I think it could be a sure win for Trump if the Starbucks CEO runs...but he intends to run as an Independent....and as we all know Independents never win...they take votes away from Democrats in my opinion.


I really didn't know that Independents never win a Presidential election.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now…..I have never known of an Independent candidate who won a Presidency...does anyone else have more information?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I see
Quote 0 0