Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
Please sign if you like and pass along:

https://www.change.org/p/investigate-now-delay-the-kavanaugh-vote?recruiter=855242148

FYI:  Even if repugs ram thru a vote and confirm him, an investigation can still happen even if he's on the bench. There isn't anything in the c
onstitution stopping a Supreme Court justice from being indicted and arrested. Still  some hope!

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
droberts
droberts wrote:
Please sign if you like and pass along:

https://www.change.org/p/investigate-now-delay-the-kavanaugh-vote?recruiter=855242148

FYI:  Even if repugs ram thru a vote and confirm him, an investigation can still happen even if he's on the bench. There isn't anything in the c
onstitution stopping a Supreme Court justice from being indicted and arrested. Still  some hope!

Clarification of other statement from my research.:

Supreme Court Justice can't be charged with anything concerning his performing his duty as a justice.
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I just signed and thanks for the info even though I believe the FBI investigation in this case can take forever like it's taking forever for trump to be indicted.
Quote 0 0
droberts
I just signed and thanks for the info even though I believe the FBI investigation in this case can take forever like it's taking forever for trump to be indicted.

Don't look for Trump to be indicted. The general consensus of law professionals is that, constitutionally,  a sitting President can not be indicted (and this is the stance of DOJ policy too)only removed by impeachment by congress and then he can be indicted, arrested, prosecuted and convicted.  That's why it's so important that the Dems take back Congress. They will provide more check and balance on him than the Republicans possibly rendering him a Lame Duck president for the rest of his term or getting him to resign. Or if the House is controlled by Dems could pass a vote for impeachment that goes to the Senate for trial and removal if the Dems are the majority.

There is no quick clearcut way to get rid of Trump. Best way, VOTE  DEMOCRATIC IN 2018 and especially in 2020. 

Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm going to early vote☺
Quote 0 0