Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
This is important for our upcoming elections in November 2018 and 2020. Please sign and pass on.

https://www.change.org/p/paul-ryan-paul-ryan-stop-russian-election-hacking

Thank you Patriots!!!  and I don't mean the football team.😁
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
OH MY GOD YESSSSS thank you thank you it's just what I'm looking for 😃😄 I will sign right now.
Quote 1 0
droberts
Thank you to all that sign it!!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I already signed and signed other petitions that had to do with having trump out of our White House soon ☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes thanks for posting petitions droberts and Destroy_Trumpturd_Now I know what you mean...I've been signing and signing and signing. But it's great to have them posted on the forum.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
droberts I have signed this..and so did my husband..did I mention this already? If so, sorry for the repeat.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Your very welcome l can only hope that we can be heard and our prayers can be answered soon.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Amen to that.
Quote 1 0