Ritaruby
This link is well worth a close read. I hope more whistleblowers turn up!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7507331/SECOND-whistleblower-claims-improper-influence-IRS-audit-Trumps-tax-returns.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
So this means to what I understand, that trump bought the IRS and they are hiding all of trumps taxes knowing all that he did. I really didn't know that the IRS can also scam people and here are tax paying people in such a rush to pay their taxes just so they don't go to prison and here is the IRS being the real people to go to prison for covering powerful criminals. Well I hope there could be a change to the IRS until then, they are scammers scamming tax payers.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now- So  my understanding - and anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong about this and/or to post a link(s) and thoughts - is that Trump actually appointed a top person to the IRS when he got in office....I'm sure with the express purpose of keeping his corrupt taxes from public and democratic and grassroots groups scrutiny.  I'm sure there are still good people at the IRS who have served under other Presidents and even some whom Trump appointed, but he does have a top guy there as I understand it. It will be tough to get his financials.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
That could also be possible.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0