Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I just heard that the new Chinese President is making threats to us...perhaps because of the trade issue? If anyone knows more, please post.  Thank you.
Quote 0 0
droberts
I havent heard anything about china making threats. Their president has been president for five years so hes not new. Now there is no term limits there.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I will see if I can find more information - I just read it quickly than posted it here. I know there are issues with the tariffs so could be that or something else...anyone else, if you see anything please post. Thanks. Sorry for any confusion. And yes, I know there are no term limits there now...Trump picked up on that and made a brief mention of considering it for himself...but that was before the Cohen raid and the Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal issues..God Help us all that he ever even tries to joke about that!
Quote 0 0
droberts
Maybe this is it.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/17/news/economy/china-us-sorghum-antidumping/index.html
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Could be it, droberts, thanks for the link.
Quote 0 0