Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I was not watching "Hardball' on MSNBC to hear this but someone told me they read it on Yahoo news. Do you think he is right? Fingers crossed on the resignation...hope he has to pay all of his money or go to Prison for what he's done and is probably still doing-Trump that is. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
If Trump knew impeachment or indictments were coming, of course the bastard would spin his own way out of it if possible, with a resignation to save face along with some far fetched story about why he is doing it.  I have faith his karma is about to catch up with him BIG TIME!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I agree about what you said about Karma catching up to Trump! About time!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I only hope its true because I been seeing this since trump took office and nothing has happened😐
Quote 1 0
QuietStorm
GOP politicians know he is fake, corrupt to the hilt, greedy, power hungry and a pathological liar sociopath, yet they back him!  To me, that is the biggest shock of all.  They also know he wants to set up an authoritarian government and make himself president for life.  Guess they like that idea and to hell with democracy and what our forefathers had in mind !  I have to keep reminding myself that the majority of Americans see Trump and the GOP as the criminals they are, and though the wheels of justice often grind slowly, Mueller and the Democratic Congress will do their best to restore sanity and hold the corrupt accountable.  Think positive and keep the faith !  Trump's world and empire is beginning to crumble and the truth is coming out.
Quote 1 0
Trump-hater
 No easy way out for this psychopath- he and whole family go to jail, or are hung for treason.   The Republican senate go with them.  They all have to pay - there must be justice for what they have done to America.  Fuck ‘forgiveness’ for this bunch.  No turning the other cheek.
Quote 3 0
Ritaruby
Trump-Hater,  See my private message to you please. Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree that Trump is a psychopath and that they should all go to jail and have to do time for the crimes committed against our country.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby

QuietStorm, I could not have not have said it any better. I agree about keeping the faith - and I truly believe that we are even now seeing the "tip of the iceberg" with the horrid criminal acts which have been committed, even the ever changing talking Lindsey Graham remarked recently that if Obama had done even one piece of what Trump has done he would be out of office. I honestly think that the protective walls around Trump are falling down....and I even see cracks in the GOP's foundation which suggest that, if presented with definitive criminal acts in writing they may perhaps change their crazy minds and come around and realize that Trump is dragging them and their party down...not that I care...I feel we need a Democratic/Independent congress to fix all the wrongs.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed , Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - people have been saying Trump will be forced to resign and he has not...we shall see and  I don't think it will be long from now. Adam Schiff and the Dems at the helm of the incoming House do not play.
Quote 1 0
scribe
Four walls with a tiny window overlooking a garbage dump should be constructed to keep one inhumane person inside it.  Guess who? 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Scribe. I think they should put this person/these people right next to Michael Cohen's cell and Flynn's if he gets sentenced!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Agreed , Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - people have been saying Trump will be forced to resign and he has not...we shall see and  I don't think it will be long from now. Adam Schiff and the Dems at the helm of the incoming House do not play.

Well we all just have to wait😐I only hope trump doesn't make it to 2024 to leave office.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I doubt he will.
Quote 1 0