Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Apparently Chuck Grassley R (Iowa?) is one of the heads of the House Judiciary Committee and he is trying to completely discredit the Steele Dossier and turn IT into the thing to be investigated instead of the prospect of collusion between the Trump campaign-and Trump-and others. Also Burr and Warner of the Senate Judiciary Committee (according to Rachel Maddow) say they've contacted Christopher Steele to interview him on his dossier with all the dirt on Trump and apparent direct collusion findings-but they never heard back from him. HE says he has indicated he's open to being interviewed by him and has TALKED TO MUELLER already about the contents which Mueller seems interested in. Hmnn...Republican blockage at the top helping Trump and his corrupt family-mostly corrupt party? Your thoughts?
Quote 1 0
Dancy007
I personally think Muller is much smarter and know to follow the money trial. The Dossier may be used in addition to collusion and curruption of the TRUMP administration. 
Quote 1 0
DRR2017
They must be getting close.....time to divert the attention to another direction. I agree with Dancy007 Muller is much smarter.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed....I hope they scrap the House Investigation....and maybe even the Sentate though better than the House...that house investigation right now is just set up to try and clear Trump in my opinion...so biased....but Mueller is not!
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
The House investigation has some good people on it but Nunes never turned over his power after they caught him taking new information to Trump and the WH crooks before he took it to the House Committee.  They have been trying to eliminate him but Ryan and other trumpite won't back them up.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Ellen...cute doggie...saw that in one of your posts... I just read an article on line which said that the House Judiciary Committee is squabbling and very partisan and may not come up with an accurate report and that both of the Senate committees, though better...are still not really on track...that Mueller's investigation is the one to watch. I personally wish they would shut down all of those committees and let Mueller's team work and ideally hire an independent outside set of people (re-hire Mueller ideally) like the 9/11 commission without Democrats or Republicans on it and let that committee find the truth as it surely would...hopefully Mueller does otherwise POTUS may be in for a long time...if the insanity stuff does not get him out sooner. Most of those Senators are a mess in my opinion....were they this bad under other Presidents? Can't recall that...
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Morning RitaRuby, DeltaFlight, and Everybody else that has joined up.  I must say the audience is growing (bless you all) and Molly Maid is going to come steaming in here momentarily.  Scant time for me to eat my breakfast but I can work around them.

The latest a d greatest points to Bob Mueller as the one to watch.  There may be more but I will digest whomever has hit the bell.  It IS Monday morning and the new week has kicked off and I am only partially awake.  I will improve as the day rolls along

Yours for bigger and better

Bob Caarper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
Personally, I hope they keep them all going.  I feel that this 'disruption' is merely more GOP politics to get their party out of the news.  Mr. Mueller, in his role a Special Counsel, cannot be public.  We do get leaks in the news from 'informed sources' but you will not see him on talk shows etc.  It is no accident that this is hitting the news after the Democrats roasted Sessions for his evasions and weaseling out of real answers.  Public hearings keep the pressure on and expose the devious avoidance of the main players.  It is also no accident that 2018 elections are coming up fast and the GOP looks to get creamed.  Of course they want it to go away.

What truly bothers me about the GOP behavior is that issues they are supposed to address are much more important than the ones involved in Watergate.  Russia interfered in our election and manipulated public opinion on social media and targeted those acts in such a skillful way that implied collusion with unknown actors with intimate and accurate knowledge of American politics, vulnerable American demographics and what geographical areas to hit hardest. 

During Watergate there was bipartisan cooperation in disclosing the truth because the actions of the president and his staff was so offensive and dangerous to the credibility of the campaigning and election process.  Where is the GOP outrage in this instance that is far more vile and threatening to our democracy.  The issue of interference and collusion need to be front and center, public and supported.
Love is the way I walk in gratitude.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ellen I SO agree....same things bother me!
Quote 0 0