droberts
Hello all, I'm still here and I thought you might like to send a thank you message to Congressman Schiff for standing up to the GOP and Trump. I did. He deserves it and some encouragement from us to keep going. So below is an email address I found for him, a copy of what I sent for some inspiration if you need it and a link to the youtube of his response to the GOP attack,  just in case you missed it.

Got to stand behind our people!

TO:

adamschiff28cd@gmail.com

MY LETTER:

Dear Congressman Schiff,

I want to applaud you and thank you for the strength you showed in your response to the Republicans when they attacked you during the committee hearing. I am very proud that you are standing up to them and their president. I have never felt at ease with Trump in office or the manner in which he and the Republicans conduct themselves.

I could go on and on about all that I find disturbing, frustrating, heartbreaking, and even the treacherous actions or inactions of the Republicans in both the House and the Senate, but I will keep this short. Please do not ever contemplate resigning or allowing the Republicans to smear you and your work, which is so very important to our country right now. Please keep up the fight for the truth. I want Democrats to stand with you in solidarity and more Republicans to join you in pursuit of it. Our people deserve the truth. We need you!

WATCH:

FYI:

He has a Facebook page too.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 3 0
MarkmBha
Well stated.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Droberts I must have missed your original post. Thanks so much for sending your letter and the info and video of Adam Schiff. I agree completely and I heard his speech. I think he is brilliant.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Welcome back MarkmBha.
Quote 2 0
MarkmBha
Ritaruby wrote:
Welcome back MarkmBha.
Thank you.
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
I sure think he should think about a potus job
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You're welcome MarkBha.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
thunderboltbrown , you know I never thought about Adam Schiff as a POTUS but I agree, I think he would make an excellent one. I think he's going to have a great career in politics should he choose to stay in it...and who knows, maybe next election?
Quote 0 0