Monday, December 2, 2019
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now Show full post »
Ritaruby
Trump is going to PA - hopefully there are some intelligent people there who still or now think he is a piece of crap. I read that Connor Lamb broke with Nancy Pelosi - not sure if that will have any effect on things there with him or not.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Lots of praying to do along with phone calls, emails, messages and letters - and if you can attend an in person event in or near your area that too...Go Democrats...or for God's Sake-and all of ours-at least get the problem '"leader" (leader-what a joke-give him a pacifier-a baby could do a better job or any four legged animal!).
Quote 1 0
droberts
bright light.jpg 
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, let the lights of sanity and decency shine again!
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
I think Conor Lamb is going to win. Even if he doesn't, the closeness of the race is bad for Trump. Plus, in 2019 there will be a regular election and Lamb will probably run again in the newly redistricted PA, win or lose tomorrow. 

I see this as a win/win scenario -- but of course I want Lamb to win, that's the best case scenario. Here's a hot link to phone bank for Conor Lamb if anybody wants to. GET OUT THE VOTE!!!!

events.mobilizeamerica.io/...
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link ursulafaw. I will definitely get out the vote! Great to hear you believe Conor will win as well! Thankfully Trump went to PA and increased Conor's chances!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
ursulafaw wrote:
I think Conor Lamb is going to win. Even if he doesn't, the closeness of the race is bad for Trump. Plus, in 2019 there will be a regular election and Lamb will probably run again in the newly redistricted PA, win or lose tomorrow. 

I see this as a win/win scenario -- but of course I want Lamb to win, that's the best case scenario. Here's a hot link to phone bank for Conor Lamb if anybody wants to. GET OUT THE VOTE!!!!

events.mobilizeamerica.io/...

If only I could make phone calls but I need a computer and a tablet which I don't have. I only have a smart phone 😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - It' ok, you can do what you can-sign petitions, etc. Due to illness I am restricted in what I am able to do/want to do so I do the things that I can. Everything we do makes a difference I believe.
Quote 2 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I only sign petitions, email/call my Senators office and make donations when I can 😊
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now wrote:
Yeah I only sign petitions, email/call my Senators office and make donations when I can 😊

Good for you. Keep up the great work. You and others like you will make the difference.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - your work and donations make a big difference.😃
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😄😊
Quote 0 0