Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
What's the problem? Can't afford to hire your own Attorney for what Trump did and what you individually lied about and Trump won't pay your Attorney fees? Hillary said this recently and I agree - Those who are "for' his agenda stay with him and those with any decency will continue to leave or be fired. What scares me most is who he replaces them with....I prefer the Generals ....he is now thinking of letting Tom Price go-and while I can't stand Tom Price-who will replace him? Newt Gingrich? Rudy Gulliani? Or someone with a strong criminal background OR someone his family knows who works for MdDonald's (no offense to those who work there meant) In other words, not a qualified decent politician...It's always a "roll the dice" kind of gamble when he fires or someone resigns...your thoughts? Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99

Hi ritanrupy

I hope I got your spelling correctly

This is a continuance of what I have been saying many times over.....unless we band together and dump trump, we may not make it.  Only a strong Senate and strong congress will achieve this goal.  Any lamebrain that cannot respect the American Flag and kneel down upon hearing the National Anthem deserves to be ousted from the office he is trying to hold onto

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
The ones that quit and/or are fired are the ones who care about the country. The ones who stay serve Trump, not America or even the Republican party as it used to be.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Don't worry about the spelling Bob.
Quote 0 0